Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, January 12, 2018

Living In Peace And In Love

Book 79














Ephesians 4:31 - 32 - 31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking be put away from you with all malice.  32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. 

John 13:34 - 34. A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another

James 4:11 -12 - 11. Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Galatians 5:16 - 26 - 16. This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. 18. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, Fornication, Uncleanness, Lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, Witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, Wrath, Strife, Seditions, heresies. 21. Envying, Murders, Drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall no inherit the Kingdom of GOD. 22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, Long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 24. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. 25. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. 26. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. 










I guess time will tell as I began to pray every single day for peace in my life.  It hasn't been easy for me and my immediate family after the death of my FATHER, but...I'm very determined to make the best of what I have in front of me. Of course...GOD and his son JESUS, my son Zachary, and the rest of my immediate family.  I can say I'm very happy as I write this post.  GOD and his son JESUS is with me every minute of every micro second.

What else can I do, but live life to the fullest?  There is nothing more I want, but to live by GOD and his son JESUS word.  I want to make a difference for me first, before I can teach Zachary how to live by GOD and his son JESUS so he can live a better and calmer life for himself.  I don't want to be angry anymore than I've been for the past year, one month and almost two weeks. My FATHER is gone to HEAVEN and he has his wings.

I feel in my heart my FATHER was my reality check to straighten my life and live life to the fullest with my immediate family. Wow! What a circle of love I have with my immediate family.  I'm very thankful to GOD and his son JESUS.  But I will leave this thought with everyone I post to worldwide, "Minnie Lou will still continue reap and suffer the consequences of GOD and his son JESUS vengeance for what she did to my FATHER and my immediate family.

I'm going to still vent about her, but I'm going to let my animosity go about her, because I'm tired.  She will always be my enemy!  I will keep her closer to me and love her...even though.  What she did to my FATHER and immediate family was totally wrong and her daughters Sherese and Lousondra and her husband Sam should always take heed to her wrong doing. So with that said...enough about Minnie Lou until my feelings are mutual.

Let us all (immediate family) move on to bigger and better things in our lives. We've all talked about it over and over for this year 2018.  I don't want to carry baggage anymore. No more burdens down in my soul and in my heart.  It's warring my down.

I'm confessing my heart to GOD and his son JESUS for repentance, guidance, joy, faith, love, belief and total comfort.  I will never get over my FATHER being gone, but I just want peace and happiness right, so that I can start living again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion