Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, January 8, 2018

Time Will Show Its Face

Book 78












Psalms 49:8 - 15 -  8. For redemption of their soul is precious, and it ceaseth for ever:  9. That he should still love for ever, and not see corruption.  10. For he death that wise men die, likewise the fool and the brutish person perish, and leave their wealth to other.  11. Their inward though is, that their houses shall continue for ever, and their dwelling places to all generations: they call their lands after their own names.  12. Nevertheless man being in honour abideth not: he is like the beasts that perish.  13. This their way is their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah. 14. Like sheep thy are laid in the grave; death shall feed on them; and the upright shall have dominion over them in the morning; and their beauty shall consume in the grave from their dwelling.  15. But GOD will redeem my soul from the power.






I find myself thinking of my FATHER into the New Year. Its hard sometimes and I know every one grieves for their loved ones. Grief has no time period. I know that I need to let go of my FATHER, because he's in HEAVEN enjoying his new life away from this havoc, chaos and his oldest sister Minnie Lou. I'm very happy about that, but...my only problem is that she won't admit she killed him (his words from his own mouth) I know I can't lived with the scar of my FATHER'S confession about his sister.

GOD and his son JESUS will bring me comfort, because hearing my FATHER saying, "She's killing me" with all of his might has scared me for the rest of my life. I don't think anyone can't say different. They would be sugar coating their feelings. I won't and I will never disguise my feelings, especially when it comes to my immediate family. I know that GOD and his son JESUS vengeance on Minnie Lou will continue, because they are through with her yet.

I remember that horrible night when my twin sister Sherri and I saw evil at her best. I remember she (Minnie Lou) started havoc and chaos with my sister and I because of a gown and gloves (which we didn't think of) when we came to hospital with determination to see our FATHER. After that...I told Minnie Lou, "Her body is racked with pain, GOD isn't done with you yet." And that's a fact! Time from that moment has shown its face.

Reaping and sowing the consequences and the repercussions has come to past for Minnie Lou and will continue until she do the right thing and apologize to my immediate family, my FATHER and I for putting us through extreme Hades. I will not stop venting until she does. I sometimes ask myself, "Do she deserve what happened to her recently (her open heart) surgery?" Definitely not! It was GOD and his son JESUS vengeance for her wrong doing against my immediate family, my FATHER especially for placing him in his casket earlier than he should of been, and myself.

I will continue to pray for Minnie Lou that her eyes will be opened to the mockery of her actions. I hope she will finally understand what she has done to my immediate family and myself and apologize to us. If not...GOD and his son JESUS will prevail  in their vengeance on her. I feel...no amount of evil is substantial for loosing a soul. That's a fact!

I'm going to continue to see how far this, "My brother told me to do this" and that's over my FATHER'S live immediate family was totally ludicrous. I know that the truth will continue to prevail in my immediate family's favor in the name of GOD and his son JESUS. She can't keep doing wrong and get rewarded for wrong doing. I'm a believer in that. DITTO!




No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion