Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, January 27, 2018

The Importance Of A Family - Uncut

Book 82 - Uncut Version












Ephesians 6:10 - 18 - 10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of his might. 11. Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14. Stand therefore, having you loins girt about the truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of GOD: 18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.


Matthew 8:20 - 23 - 20. And JESUS saith unto him, the foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the son of man hath not where to lay his head. 21. And another of his disciples said unto him, LORD, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 22. But JESUS said unto him, follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. 

Luke 14:26 - If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and not his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.





Synopsis: "Freedom of Speech" is the key words to all my posts I've made on Author: Terri Celestine Brunson. My MOTHER questioned me about my recent posts. She told me that I shouldn't say things like "murder" in my post when it comes to writing about my FATHER. I told her, "These are my real feelings about my FATHER and what happened to him when I write about him, because it was the only way I know how to express my feelings...which are mutual". When my FATHER'S last words to me before he went into a coma forever, "Keep Minnie away from me, I didn't want to come home from the hospital, she's killing me", all I could think of is the word murder. So with that said, "She murdered my FATHER!" I'm not going to take it back either. That phrase is embedded in my mind and it has scarred me emotionally and mentally to the point of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome in which I was diagnosed. I was doing some crazy stuff while grieving for my FATHER and I'll never forget it for the rest of my life. I don't want to be like this, GOD and his son JESUS knows I don't want to be like this, but those who know what happened during the last six months of my FATHER'S life, should understand why my actions are and should be understood about my FATHER'S last words to my immediate family and to myself. My MOTHER thinks Minnie Lou will sue me. "Sue me for what!" What can she get from me? I'm not giving her a monologue to prove a point here. I'm just stating facts! Again...Freedom of Speech...I have those rights I told my MOTHER. I told her, "If that is the case...every news anchor, newspaper, news articles, magazine articles, blog sites, word of mouth, paparazzi and social media would get sued over the entire world for displaying names and information about a person. I don't care! What ever I write, or say about what I'm feeling about my FATHER, or immediate family on my blog site, or any blog site, word of mouth, or social media are my true feelings. I will not take it back, or sugarcoat it. I love my FATHER and I want everyone to know what happened and what Minnie Lou did him and his immediate family and is doing to her own immediate family members. I will continue to write until he and his immediate family receives an apology and he receives justice. This is all there is to it!





I saw a video on Facebook that made me cry for my aunt Juliet and those who were at her birthday celebration on. Here's my point to this post. How can Minnie Lou say, "Family is important and speak about family legacies and generations to a family who really don't know, or have a clue about what's really going on with my grandmother Lou Bertha's immediate family and extended families?  Our poor family who live out of town are blind sided and hit very hard with a glove filled with brass knuckles in their faces by the indiscretions of Minnie Lou Wright. The fact is that she severely broke up our entire family (immediate and extended) when my FATHER got totally sick and she know it. Why do she hide who she really are to our out of town extended family members if she's not guilty of her indiscretions?

I got to say, Minnie Lou is doing a fine job hiding who she really are to her daughters, husband and extended out of town family members. I find that she wants to cast the blame of her completely changed attitude on everyone else but herself in order for her to keep up a "holy than thou" appearance and reputation that she is consistently creating for herself, when she know what really happened with immediate and extended families. I find that she got a feud going on with youngest brother at this present time. I'm wondering if that is why she is retaliating on him about being thrown out of her beauty shop like she threw my brother and his wife out of the house my FATHER demised in. I see another family has made residence in my uncle's house without his knowledge.

Maybe that was Minnie Lou's retaliation against her youngest brother. Moving another family into his house under false pretenses and a fake lease agreement, like the Power of Attorney she illegally drew up on my FATHER'S life and over my immediate family's head without our knowledge behind a  locked beauty shop door. "I don't know if that's so, but more research will be initiated by my own reconsigns (my difference in opinion) until I know for sure if it's possible that in fact happened." Enough about that! Let's focus on the video someone recorded at my aunt Juliet's birthday celebration. I really cried for her and all my out of town extended family members who don't know the real Minnie Lou Wright who broke up an entire family.

This why my aunts, uncles (minus one), their offspring (minus one), and my immediate family and offspring didn't make it to my aunt Juliet's birthday celebration, because of Minnie Lou. We all wanted to be there, but...we didn't want to ruin her perfect day with animosity, dramatic mayhem, spasms and a bad atmosphere reeked with an unpleasant odor. My aunt Juliet didn't need that with her sweet smelling spirit. My immediate family and I wanted to spare my aunt from being unhappy at her own birthday celebration.  I'm looking forward to seeing aunt Juliet before she and her husband return to Rochester, New York.

I find it very sad that our families aren't close like we were when my grandmother was alive. Twenty-seven years of barely no activity amongst our extended family and my immediate family says it all. All I could do is pray for days that are filled with love and a Sri Lankan family that loves from their hearts, minds and sweet souls. I think my family and I are totally satisfied with the fact that we desire a more logic and the positive aspects of life, instead of dawning on what was once was and is now in our present lives. I pray that GOD and his son JESUS will bring peace, joy, happiness and perseverance to all of our lives and live life to the fullest. I'm tired of an invisible family who don't see us as their whole and but as tumble weeds on a dusty city ruin.

Minnie Lou Wright made that possible by breaking up our extended and immediate families. The truth is my virtue. My FATHER, my immediate family and I lived through the horrors being put through Hades for the last six months of my FATHER'S life...before and after his demise. Justice will prevail for my FATHER, I kid anyone not. I will not stop venting, hurting and writing about him until he receives the justice that he truly deserves and that he can finally rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion