Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Thieves In The Afternoon

Book 76













Jeremiah 49:9 - 9. If grape gatherers come to thee, would they not leave some gleaning grapes? If thieves by night, they will destroy till they have enough. 

Obadiah 1:5 - 5. If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, how art thou cut off would they not have stolen till they had enough? If the grape gatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?

Matthew 6:19 - 19. Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal
             
Matthew 6:23 - 24 - 23. But if thine eye be evil, they whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness? 24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon. 

1 Corinthians 6:10 - 10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of GOD. 






Synopsis: This post contains the absolute truth and it's chain of events that occurred after the burial of my FATHER two days later. I found it disgraceful, disgusting, deceitful and scandalous for a so called "Pastor" to do what she did to me and my immediate family. My FATHER'S body hadn't started rotting fully for his sister (Minnie Lou) and others who decided to take their position as a thieves during the afternoon. If my post offends anyone...my emotions couldn't be helped. Every one worldwide will experience the truths, the heart aches, the conspiracy and the deception of what this common thief did to my immediate family and I in my post. I for one will not sugarcoat my feeling in this one! If anyone have questions...I will surely answer them without hesitation. I will not hold back on the truth of what happened to FATHER, myself and my immediate family.






What my immediate family and I experience during the course of the last six months of my FATHER'S life was pure Hades. Minnie Lou...a so called "Pastor" of her own church to do what she did to my immediate family and I was totally disgraceful, disgusting, deceitful and scandalous to conspire an evil agenda like she did behind her beauty shop's lock doors. When I think of what happened over a year ago at this present moment, I get totally sick to my stomach to even fathom they kind of person Minnie Lou turned out to be. What webs were weaved to her daughters in a twisted fate that needs to be known to them 'fully' what really occurred that their mother didn't want them to really know about what she did to me and my immediate family? I don't know if the humble one took part in stealing my FATHER'S legacy on that Monday morning, but...I can say they other one who is just like her mother who may have took part in her mother's conspiracy to steal, kill and destroy what belonged to my immediate family (the grandchildren, the great-grandchildren, my son and myself) was totally gullible, drenched with pure greed.

Had that happened to either one of them, they too would be mad as pure Hades and they know it! So...I don't need to explain my post as I see fit! Yes. Minnie Lou had some one come to the house days after my immediate family and I buried my FATHER. It was confirmed that a truck was backed  all the way up to the front door to remove all of my FATHER'S belongings out of his house, without my immediate family's knowledge. It was told (as I confirmed) she took everything she wanted, including those that were with her at the time. No one (the thieves of the afternoon) asked my immediate family and I for anything (my FATHER had) from the house.

Minnie Lou and her thieves just went in through the front door (a lock she had installed before my FATHER'S death) and started unloading the house. Who does this? I'll answer! Those who are stricken with greed, hate and total indiscretion are the ones who are devious enough to take what didn't belonged to them. My immediate family and I really don't have anything that belonged to FATHER, but some of his furniture and his dog Sheba.

What was stolen was all my FATHER'S money, his wallet, whatever cards he had in his wallet, his good suits, all twenty of his hats to match his suits, his good suitcases, flat screened television set, his large television set (I believe 72 in), his bicycle, his necklace, his rings (which I know Minnie Lou) have at her house, or she may have pawned them, wall pictures, my FATHER'S uniquely built barbecue grills, his welding tools, generator, and other things my FATHER had that was suppose to go to my immediate family. As for Barbara Dixon...she stole all the grills my FATHER built. Big Bertha especially didn't belong to her, or willed to her. My FATHER had already severed his business partnership back in 2009 from my earlier posts. My FATHER built Big Bertha for himself only, not for her! So with that said, she stole what was suppose to go to mys immediate family and myself.

So why I'm I so upset about all that has happen to my immediate family and myself? It's because Minnie Lou should of stayed home with her family where she belonged (where her daughters Lousondra and Sherese and her husband uncle Sam) wanted her and begged her to be. The responsibility of my FATHER'S care was suppose to be my immediate family and myself. Not Minnie Lou. With that said, "This was why my actions are the way they are, because of that facts and the chain of events I refuse to look away from." What was done to my immediate family would of made anyone totally angry, busted and disgusted.

Also with this said, We're (my immediate family and I) scarred to the point our wound couldn't be healed correctly. Thanks to Minnie Lou and everyone associated with her to make her evil agenda complete. Nonetheless...there is a time and place where reaping and sowing is a fact. GOD'S and his son JESUS vengeance will continue to prevail upon those who has did, has done, and will continue to do will suffer the consequences and the total repercussions. I hate to be in every one of those conspirators shoes when our "pilots" vengeance en gulp their consciences and continue to en gulp their consciences.

I want my actions to be completely understood in this post and previous posts I made here on "Author Terri Celestine Brunson!" I will not ever sugarcoat the truth. Minnie Lou's daughters and her husband should know completely what she did to my immediate family and myself and especially to my FATHER so that they could fully understand our frustrations. If in fact they (Minnie Lou's immediate family) take part and believe what she did was alright, then they are just as bad as her.

The damage is totally done! I can hold my head up anywhere in the world and say these things to be non fictional. My immediate family and I went through what no family should go through ever! If Minnie Lou and her immediate family can sleep good at night knowing what she done, then her evil agenda was as it stood over a year ago. Ditto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion