Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Living Life In Havoc And Chaos, Only GOD And His Son Can Fix

Book 18





Copyright 2016   All Rights Reserved.





My LORD!  Where do I begin with this?  My heart is so stressed for answers to this havoc and chaos my family and I are going though at this particular moment.  How much more can we take of this madness that consumes our hearts with total animosity? GOD and his son JESUS is the only answer to all of our troubles.  Wow! Life has so many surprises. My family and I can't endure opening another box filled with indiscretions from those who keep the havoc and the chaos in the center of our lives.  It's so hard to fathom and live sometimes with so much animosity going around from point A to point E coming from both my extended family and bio-family.  We're so done trying to fight this brutal farce of a war!  All my family and I can do is pray everyday for strength, understanding, comfort, deliverance from a war we continue to lose every single day.  GOD and his son JESUS will continue to fight for my bio-family and I.  Our hearts and our bodies are so tired of being sick and tired!  What did we do to deserve this much havoc and chaos?  I will put some fault on my dad too for broadcasting what goes on in our home so many years ago and that he claim that his family didn't love him.  "That is what separated the family in the first place."  My bio-family and I love him!  This why we tried to reach out to dad for years from the moment my twin sister Sherri and I graduated from high school twenty-eight years ago, while my brother Wesley was still a junior in high school. He wouldn't budge for any of us when we invited and begged him to spend time with us. We missed a lifetime of Christmases with dad throughout the years after Sherri, Wesley and I graduated.  We were blessed to have at least two of those Christmases with dad.  Dad had his own life.   His bio-family gave it to him to run himself out with other people and families until he got tired and sick of running from the his bio-family who really loved him to the moon and back.  "His bio-family we're the ones hurt in this equation, just so everyone know the truth here!"  It was to the point no one gave my bio-family and I the time of day.  Never being invited to special events, or even told about such events.  If we were told,..it was within days, weeks, or months before we were told of anything that went on throughout the twenty-eight plus years we missed out on everything our extended family had planned amongst themselves.  We were pretty much the 'black-sheep' of our extended family! We will always be nevertheless.  All was forgiven a long...long time ago for what dad did to his bio-family.  I'm praying for all this havoc and chaos to cease.  It's tearing us all up inside; it's tearing up my bio-family and extended family...separating all of us completely.  My GOD and his son JESUS!  "Come into this present situation concerning my bio-family and I!"  Too much is out of control.  "We can't handle this animosity anymore."  Our heart can't take it!  "We're too stressed to even carry this huge and heavy box of surprises labeled with indiscretion."  How much more can my bio-family and I take?  "GOD and his son JESUS...you're in charge of this farce of a brutal war one-hundred percent."  There is nothing else my bio-family and I can do about anything now.  The damage is done!  "We will continue to love dad to the moon and back regardless of the havoc and chaos that is going all around us."  


My comfort:

Psalms 23:1-6:  1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.  2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters.  3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name sake,  4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:f or thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.  6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.



"Our Family is asking everyone for prayer (whomever see this post) worldwide.  We will appreciate everyone and we will acknowledge everyone prayers to the family in heart, mind, body and soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion