Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Daddy: GOD Has A Blessing For You

Book 15











It seems like every time I visit dad in the hospital, he seem so vibrant.  He's had his good days and bad ones.  "Dad surprises me every time I visit!"  Dad seem to bounce back from going down hill...back to feeling vibrant...so full of life.  I realize that my dad's condition will be a very long process.  I know GOD and his son JESUS is good and my dad's healing is on the way in the name of my pilots.   When I walked in dad's hospital room, his eyes was wide open.  I know that I haven't seen that in months.  Being so at the time...dad was deteriorating from his illness.  His voice was shallow, but I could hear and understand what he was saying if I asked him a question.  With stage four liver damage, that was the ultimate possibility.  But with GOD and his son JESUS working their miracles anyone can be healed from their illnesses...especially for my dad.   My sister and I visited with dad for a couple of hours.  It was an awesome visit!  We really enjoyed spending that precious moment with our dad and seeing him improve with his health.  Writing this post and sharing with the world about my experiences with dad and his illness gives me relief and joy.  My bio-family and I pray single day to GOD and his son JESUS for dad's full recovery.   We know dad will recover by our strong faith in our pilots.  Nothing material or mortal can get in the way of dad receiving good health and healing from my pilots.  What makes me kind of sad is my bio-family and I can't seem to get any privacy with him where my dad's concern.  I love my aunt Minnie very much and I know that's her brother, but...I wish my bio-family can have some private time with dad without her being there all the time.   It will make me feel better about what has happened throughout the months past.  I know after writing this post, GOD and his son JESUS will continue infinity to be my bio-family's comfort. Our shield over everything and everyone who didn't acknowledge us with invitations to certain events and extended family get together, or has put us down in the past and during dads illness.  I feel great about that!  So...no more worries here, because I'm not going to dawn on what's passed. My family and I gave it to GOD and his son JESUS.  My bio-family and I are planning to visit dad again, but our wish to have a private visit with him.   That would be awesome!  No offense to my aunt Minnie.  I wish she could understand how my bio-family feel when it comes to dad.  Still...no offense to her!  I would like to express to the world that GOD and his son JESUS has purpose and a blessing for dad.  I know that my dad will pull through and that he will fully recover.  Strong faith, trust, and belief is the key to my dad's healing.





"Both Families are asking everyone for prayer (whomever see this post) worldwide.  We will appreciate everyone and we will acknowledge everyone prayers to the family in heart, mind, body and soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion