Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, December 16, 2016

"End Of An Era" Our Patriarch Has Gone To Glory

Book 19 - Special Edition Post


*This Post Is For My Daddy's Immediate Bio-Family.



Sunrise: 02/19/1950 - Sunset: 12/04/2016
Our Father Wesley Brunson Sr.
Copyright 2016  All Rights Reserved.




Who will be able to understand the magnitude of losing a parent?  Only those who been there and know how it feels to lose a loved one...especially a wonderful man like my father, Wesley Brunson Sr..  I tell you the truth...I haven't came to reality of losing my father, not quite yet!  "I don't think I ever will!"  It's too dramatic for me to bare!  Especially everything he went through and tried to tell me and my siblings during the moments leading to his death, a day before he slipped into a deep coma.  So many trials and tribulations had altered my life and the lives of my immediate family during and after my father's death.  It will take a lifetime (infinity) for us to forget all the arguments, frustrations, disagreements, tears, battles, wars, rumor of wars and scandalous under handed activities that impacted our lives for the past six months.  It has not been easy for me to deal with or fathom losing my father...nonetheless for my immediate family.  What's hard for me to believe is that this unfounded and unnecessary war continues between my father's siblings and my immediate family almost one week after his burial this coming weekend.  I will never ever understand why that is!  What I do understand is that GOD and his son JESUS continues to fight all of my immediate family's pain, tears, heartbreak, battles, wars and rumor of wars no matter what is being done to us "underhandedly" at this very moment as I post, or unto others who have been affected by this negative, evil and scandalous activity done in order to continue to destroy my immediate family and some of the members of my extended family.  "Vengeance is GOD's and his son JESUS!"  No our (my immediate family and I) business to fight a war that GOD and his son JESUS can fight without flaws, but with flawless grace, honor and with pubic victory.  My feelings are mutual!  "The ultimate sacrifice of the most 'important man in my life' has changed me and the way I feel about anyone who helped putting him in a casket."  It's now personal for me!  He is gone from my family and I forever and he isn't never coming back to us.  I do forgive...but will never ever forget for as long as I live.  I know that I will keep praying, having faith and trusting in GOD and his son JESUS to help me with my heart and the way I feel about not being able to touch my father ever again; nor kiss that bump that he has on his head; nor have him to walk me down the aisle the day of my wedding day; nor have another Father's Day and any other holiday with him; nor talk about his feelings and sharing bushel baskets full of memories with him in private ever again, and watching him with love eat his Honey Maid cookies ever again in our mortal lifetime.  "It's an end of an era!"  For my immediate family...the Brunson name for us is complete.  My immediate family and I would like thank some of our extended family members who were there for us with their support throughout my father's illness until and after his death.  "My immediate family and I will always appreciate them very much."


To The Ungodly and Unjust - GOD's Righteous Judgment

Romans 1:18-32 
18: For the wrath if GOD is revealed in HEAVEN against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who hold the truth in unrighteousness.  19: Because that which may be known of GOD is manifest in them; for GOD hath shewed it unto them.  20: For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even in his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.  21: Because that, when they knew GOD, they glorified him not as GOD, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.  22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.  23: And changed the glory of the uncorruptible GOD into a image made like to corruptible man and to birds and four footed beasts and creeping things.  24: Wherefore GOD also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.  25: Who changed the truth of GOD into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the creator who is blessed forever.  Amen.  26: For this cause GOD gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.  27: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of a woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.  28: And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;  29: Being filled with all the unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30: Backbiters, haters of GOD despiteful, proud boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,  31: Without understanding , covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:  32: Who knowing the judgment of GOD, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same , but have pleasure in them that do them.


To My Father:



Copyright 2016   All Rights Reserved.


Your immediate family will never forget you for as long as we live. We will never forget that funny and crazy laugh, your wonderful, funny and crazy life and the stories you use to tell us about growing up and joking about everything before you became ill.  The best of the best...your tasty, awesome and flawless barbecue you cooked during special events and for people in your yard who was just passing through and wanted a awesome helping of the best of the best barbecue in town.  What your immediate family will always cherish from you is all the bushel baskets of memories you left us to treasure forever and ever. You will always live within us the rest of our natural lives.  May you live in paradise and in HEAVEN with GOD and his son JESUS for infinity.  "Job well done popski!"  Your immediate family and I love you to the moon and back.  That's infinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion