Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Scandalous Sympathy

Book 74
















Ephesians 6:10 - 20 - 10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in LORD, and in the power of his might. 11. Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rules of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of GOD; 18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19. And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20. For which I am an ambassador in bods; that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. 






Synopsis - I wrote this non fictional post to update the whole world what happened on the day my immediate family and I tried to plan my FATHER'S funeral in private without haste and without havoc and chaos. Everything didn't go as planned when my ex. aunt Minnie Lou showed up unannounced at Charlow's funeral home. I've always wondered who called her and told her the exact day and hour my immediate family and I were to meet at the funeral home. In my heart...I know who! Woe unto that person who disclosed that information causing to Minnie Lou to come to that funeral to cause a scene and spread havoc and chaos. They will in fact suffer GOD and his son JESUS vengeance as well.
My immediate family and I did not welcome her to be there with us in our private planning of my FATHER'S funeral, because of the damage was done. She had already caused extreme hurt and grief with my immediate family, myself and my FATHER. She's done enough to make our lives at that moment a living Hades. If my post offend you, then I'm sorry! I'm going to vent out, but let GOD and his son JESUS display their vengeance against Minnie Lou and anyone else associated with her who has done my immediate family wrong during the past six months of my FATHER'S life until his death. "I will not stop venting until she apologize to my immediate family, myself and my FATHER for murdering him!"








I will never forget the day my immediate family and I were getting ready to plan my FATHER'S funeral. It was a very dark day at the funeral home. My immediate family (my mother Ruth Ann Brunson, twin sister Sherri C. Mitchell, myself Terri C. Brunson, my son Zachary, my brother Wesley Brunson Jr. and my sister-in-law Neyome R. Brunson, and our invited aunt Curline Smith) met at Charlow's funeral home around six o'clock (if I'm not mistaken) that day. Everyone was on time and in attendance. We went into the funeral home where we were met by funeral home owner, Ms. Johnnye Charlow and a pastor I knew from my church St. Mary Missionary Baptist Church, Reverend Brinson (who worked) at Charlow's funeral home at the time to start planning my FATHER'S funeral.

I remember my immediate family and I walked into the funeral home, along with my aunt Curline. We sat down and began to make financial arrangements (using our insurance policy my mother had on my FATHER. I for one picked out a casket for my FATHER to be buried in. They all of a sudden, the face of evil (Minnie Lou) walked in with my uncle Alfonzo into the funeral home.  She was upset because...for one...we requested that my aunt Curline be in attendance with my immediate family, because she was so supportive of us throughout the process of taking care of my FATHER.

Minnie Lou was also upset that we (my immediate family) didn't call her to be there too, because she considered herself still in charge of everything with her so called voided after my FATHER died, Power of Attorney. She came into the funeral home and made a mockery of everything my immediate family and I tried to do to plan my FATHER'S funeral. She got into shout matches with my immediate family because she wanted my FATHER'S wake at so called her church of GOD. Nonetheless...my immediate family and I wanted no part of her having my FATHER'S wake at her temple of dome.

My brother Wesley Jr. refuse to let her (of course) have our FATHER'S funeral in her temple of dome. Then...Minnie Lou turned on my sister-in-law Neyome, because she was in agreement with her husband, my brother Wesley Jr., telling her that she was not a member of 'any' family according to her stone heart. I decided not to get involve in that scandalous fiasco, but at that particular moment, my heart starting hurting. I didn't want to get too excited with my heart in that condition. So I laid onto my mother's shoulder for comfort.

Next thing I knew was that Minnie Lou had said, "Our FATHER didn't even like us." My first thought after she said that when I looked up from my mother's shoulder and stared at her, was that she was a bold face liar. My FATHER would of never said anything like that about his children otherwise. And then all of a sudden, my twin sister Sherri said something that made me so happy with her when I looked into her eyes. She said, "You're a dang liar!", "Were you on the outside looking in into order to know how my FATHER felt about his children and what he think and what he said?"

I looked up at Minnie Lou and saw her talking about us and her own sister Curline to my uncle Alfonzo. I was so hurt at that moment...acknowledging the fact that my FATHER was somewhere...maybe in the next room, or in cold storage while all the scandalous ruckus was going on inside the funeral home. The funeral owner Johnnye just looked on. All I knew was that Minnie Lou had no sympathy at all for my immediate family to plan my FATHER'S family in peace. It was without doubt total havoc and chaos she put my immediate family through for the past six months prior to my FATHER'S death.

Afterward...Minnie Lou started going on about papers she had to show us documenting her so called Power of Attorney over my FATHER'S life over his own immediate 'live' family and claims over my FATHER'S estate was given to her over his live family. At that moment I thought, "This woman was out of her natural born mind!" She then claimed to have called her oldest daughter Lousondra to bring her those papers to the funeral home to show my immediate family and I their so called worth. Her daughter and those Power of Attorney and ownership over my FATHER'S estate never showed up at the funeral home. I was total appalled over Minnie Lou's actions against my immediate family in the funeral home while we were trying to plan his funeral.

As I said earlier in my post, "She had no sympathy at all for my immediate family." For me...as I continued to lay on my mother's shoulder with my heart in pain, she was the most evilest person I've ever encountered in my natural born life. After it was all said and done, ordering my FATHER'S death certificate, picking out his casket...all plans were complete. Johnnye Charlow gathered  everyone around the table (holding hands) for prayer. Minnie Lou acted as though she didn't want to hold her own sister Curline's hand, because she was in support for my immediate family.

Aunt Curline had to grab her hand so that we (my immediate family) uncle Alfonzo, Johnnye Charlow, and Reverend Brinson could pray and exit the funeral home. My immediate family and I wasted no time getting out of that funeral home and away from pure evil. Minnie Lou then remained at Charlow's funeral home...maybe to spread some more dirt about my immediate family and to try and slip in plans to have my FATHER'S funeral at her temple of dome, which was forbidden by my immediate family. With all of this said, I will never forget the disrespect and the mockery Minnie Lou made of herself trying to hurt my immediate family while we were trying to plan in bereavement of my FATHER. She had no real respect for her own deceased brother and his immediate family.

GOD and his son JESUS vengeance will still over shadow her conscience as Minnie Lou continues to reap what she has sown for every single she's done to my immediate family and especially to my FATHER for helping him into his casket. I for one want both of her daughters (Lousondra and Sherese) to know what she really did to my immediate family in which was kept from them and they really didn't know about. I summed it up in this post of how pathetic for Minnie Lou to bring that much havoc and chaos to my immediate family like she has done. The truth is prevailing in this post. I want to whole world to know what evil is and was on the day my immediate family and I tried to quietly plan my FATHER'S funeral.

I will never for get how nasty Minnie Lou were and what she did at Charlow's funeral home. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion