Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

One Year Ago

Book 73 - Special Edition Memorandum Post - Wesley Brunson Sr.







Wesley Brunson Sr.

February 19, 1950  ~  December 4, 2016






1 Thessalonians 4:9 - 11 - 9. For GOD hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our LORD JESUS Christ,  10. Who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.  11. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Jeremiah 8:18 - 18. When I would comfort myself against sorrow, my heart is faint in me. 







Synopsis: Anyone who read this post, its based on true facts in a chain of events that happened on the day my FATHER died. My post may shock those who read it. Everything posted here is the truth as I wrote it. I'm not going to sugarcoat the truth no matter what anyone says about me or my immediate family. If anyone takes offense to what I wrote here, then I'm sorry! I want everyone worldwide to know the Hades my immediate family and I went through after my FATHER died and the extreme hurt we all suffered, so that my actions could continuously be understood.







When I thought I was fully over the fact that my FATHER isn't here no more. The tears keep coming, no matter what do to prevent them, or how I feel to fight them away. I remember the chain of events that occurred on the day of December 3rd (last year...2016) when I received the call on my cell phone. At that time...I was in the City of Lakeland when I got the call about my FATHER and that I was told he was about to leave this world. I remembered at that brief moment I felt a numbness in my body as I sped towards the Polk Expressway about 90 miles per hour before coming to the toll.

I had the State of Florida Sun pass prepaid toll, so I didn't need to stop for anything, but only to get to my FATHER as fast as I can. Nonetheless...no more than fifteen minutes driving time, I was pulling up into the front yard of my FATHER'S house. I walked into the house where I was met by my immediate family and the hospice nurse caring for my FATHER. I saw that she was administering morphine into my FATHER to keep as comfortable as possible without pain.

My heart fell when I saw my FATHER in his weakened condition. I never in my whole life saw my FATHER down and out of the equation. I went up to him and laid my head next to his. I was in a severe emotional state at that particular moment. I starting praying. I didn't question GOD and his son JESUS of their works and why my FATHER was about to journey to glory.

About thirty minutes prior to my arrival that day, my twin sister Sherri and her husband Lorenzo arrived at our FATHER'S house soon afterwards. Sherri was still in her ball dress from a company banquet she and Lorenzo attended. Sherri and Lorenzo enter into the room with the rest of our immediate family, and the hospice nurse. The atmosphere was very peaceful. Not one ounce of evil was present inside my FATHER'S room. I was very grateful for that.

Minnie Lou wasn't present inside the room while my immediate family and I had our private moment "finally" with my FATHER for once since her interference and her so called Power of Attorney on my FATHER'S life (instead of residing at home with her husband Sam and her two daughters Lousondra and Sherese where she was extremely needed the most) since his illness. It meant the world to my immediate family and I not to have that kind of interference lurking in the hallways and into my FATHER'S room. Hours pasted...no response from my FATHER. I knew that his body was shutting down. I turned away from my FATHER went out of his room for a brief moment and started crying.

After a while I came back into my FATHER'S room. I observed my FATHER and his weakened condition. His breathing was very shallow. I couldn't fathom the thought, it could be any time before my FATHER passes away. My immediate family and I just looked, I felt weakened my emotion.

I continued to stay at my FATHER'S side with one of my arms around his chest and the other touching the top of his head. All I could think of was that my FATHER receiving his wings of glory no matter how much it hurt me to see him fading away. There's not a day I don't think about what Minnie Lou did to my immediate family and the Hades she put us all through for six months that her immediate family probably didn't know about, while I watch my FATHER being administered more morphine from his hospice nurse for his comfort. During that moment, there were visitors back and forth, coming and going, in and out of my FATHER'S room.

I decided to move aside so that everyone who visited can see my FATHER and visit with him.  Sherri came on the other side of our FATHER'S hospital bed and waited for everyone to come in and visit him before she could have a chance to place her arms around our FATHER for comfort.  One of my FATHER'S visitors was his best friend in the world.  William (Wee Wee) Smith Sr.I remember seeing him cry briefly as he leaned over my FATHER'S bed.

I never seen a man cry as much as he did.  I didn't want Mr. William to be too upset, because I know that he suffered a stroke over a year before.  And then again...I figured his emotions couldn't be helped, because he and my FATHER were the best of friends. I for one...didn't want cry in front of my FATHER, because I knew in my heart he could hear while he was in his comatose stage.  I decided to leave my FATHER'S room for a brief moment so that I could cry out my deepest emotions.

Sherri followed behind me, because couldn't take not shedding a few buckets of tears herself. Hours had passed. Everyone had came and went. My immediate family and I had our privacy with my FATHER back again. It was after midnight.

There was straight silence after that. Sherri, my brother Wesley and my sister in law Neyome started to communicate with the hospice nurse. To keep our minds off the fact that my FATHER was fading away, she started talking about her family. I found that listening to the hospice nurse about her family life was a total relief from my potential grief until almost three o'clock that morning. Sherri and I were very tired after a whole day of visitors and spending our private time with our FATHER.

Sherri, my son Zachary and I decided we should turn in for just a couple of hours. We all over slept. Sherri and I were awakened at six o'clock that morning to find that our FATHER died exactly an hour before our brother Wesley Jr. came to wake us up. Sherri and I got up with tears in our eyes as we walked towards our FATHER'S room only to see his lifeless body partially on his side with the oxygen tubes still inside of his nose, his mouth partially opened. The hospice nurse removed the oxygen tubes from my FATHER'S nose. Sherri and I stood on each side of our FATHER, hugged him (as we were shielding him with our arms clenched together surrounding his chest)we  kissed him and laid our heads on each side of his face.

Sherri and I were in total shock nonetheless. Our FATHER had crossed over into glory. He earned his wings of glory five o'clock that morning. Sherri and I were told that our FATHER passed away peacefully. No more hurting; no more crying; no more being drugged and lied to by Minnie Lou about his immediate family. Wesley Jr. called our FATHER'S immediate family to the house to gather and view his body.

Afterwords...all Hades broke loose. Minnie Lou thought she still had the Power of Attorney over my FATHER'S life after his death to do as she please over my his "live" immediate family. She decided what funeral home she herself wanted to place my FATHER in. I thought I seen redWithout reason, or thinking about what I was doing, I went crazy! I went outside.

I remembered my aunt Curline called out for someone to go after me before I met up with Minnie Lou on the outside of my FATHER'S house. Before I knew it...I was in Minnie Lou's face standing only a few inches from her body with my left hand behind on the back of her neck. I started squeezing it slightly. "I decided I wanted to place my FATHER at Coney's funeral home where my uncle Carl had knew the family that owned it." All of a sudden...Sherese...Minnie Lou's youngest  daughter ran up to me and begged me not to choke her mother as everyone (including her father) were looking on.

She stood like a complete statue with the most evil look on her face and staring at me with the darkest of eyes. It was the same look I saw when Minnie Lou threatened security on myself and Sherri to be thrown out of the hospital, because we forgot to put on a gown and gloves (that we never saw in our FATHER'S hospital room) before entering for a visit.  At the time...we didn't know our FATHER had mercer after she placed him in several nursing homes (in which my immediate family and I were against) thanks to Minnie Lou.  My cousin Tammika just grabbed me, hugged me and consoled me as I cried fiercely in her arms.

I saw at that particular moment, Minnie Lou went back into the house. Before I knew it...I looked around and saw the undertakers backing in towards the back of my FATHER'S house. I saw the undertakers take a gurney with a body bag on top of it.  My body was weakened with extreme emotion. I cried uncontrollably.

Minutes later from the time the undertakers arrived, I saw everyone exiting the house with looks that would kill a tick one hundred times over. I didn't know what happened, or why everyone had a look that will kill a tick one hundred times over. I found out months later what the frowns were all about. Sherri, our mother Ruth, and our aunt Curline told me that her sister (Minnie Lou) had told everyone in the house get out of the way of the undertakers, so that they can retrieve my FATHER. I found out while the undertakers tried to get into my FATHER'S room to place him inside the body bag and onto the gurney to remove him. I found that everyone didn't move fast enough for Minnie Lou like she still had Power of Attorney and that she was still in charge, even after my FATHER'S death.

"She called everyone in the house who didn't move fast enough for her a dunce." I saw red again! And I was thanking GOD and his son JESUS I wasn't in the house to hear her call everyone in the house a dunce. My emotions were extremely and totally out of control. Had she called me a dunce. I would of fought her with all of my might without letting up on my feelings from everything that she has done to my immediate family, myself, and the Hades she put us through assuming Power of Attorney over our 'live' family responsibilities to care for my FATHER, and also from my FATHER'S demise.

I decided at that brief moment to let GOD and his son JESUS vengeance on that score. I looked over and saw that the undertakers had placed my father in the back of their truck. I wanted to see my FATHER for the last time before the undertakers were to take him to the funeral home. They opened the back of their truck. I saw the body bag my FATHER was in.

I touched his feet. I knew from the moment on that my FATHER was gone. His death became an official reality and I screamed out on the top of my lungs in extreme grief and pain. My cousin Tammika and Catisha took me by my arms and lead me into the house. We stood inside the beauty shop he had built years ago for his mother (my grand mother) Lou Bertha and Minnie Lou where they consoled me in my grief.

At that brief moment...I wanted to go home. I didn't want to be there at my FATHER'S house with Minnie Lou anymore. Sherri was prepared to drive my car, because I wasn't able, or had the strength enough to drive my own car. I sat in the back of my own car. From there I watch the undertakers drive off with my FATHER'S lifeless body in tow.

From that point...I knew that my life would never be the same again. My rage from everything that has happened to my immediate family and myself was the beginning. GOD and his son vengeance was theirs on Minnie Lou and anyone who shared her evil doings against my immediate family and my FATHER.  This present day, I really miss my FATHER so much. It has been one year to thus day sense he left us and I will never in my life forget him.


Wesley Brunson Sr....You are truly loved and missed by your immediate family and others who supported us during your illness and through your bereavement. Rest well in HEAVEN! You've earned your wings of glory. Your family love you always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion