Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Opening Your Eyes To GOD'S Vengeance

Book 72

















Ezekiel 25:17 - 17. And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Jeremiah 50:15 - 15. Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her. 







When I come to think of everything that has happened throughout the past year of my life. My immediate family and I got a message from an out source about the woman I don't claim as my aunt anymore (Minnie Lou), nor do I want anything to do with her, or to know her on account of what she did to my immediate family and especially my FATHER and myself. We were told that she will be having open heart surgery one day before my twin sister Sherri and I turn 48 years old. I told this from an out side source, "It's not a laughing matter with any of my immediate family members when someone is down and out (like when one of my ex aunt's daughter's Lousondra) laughed at me and my immediate family for Father's Day when we didn't have our Patriarch Wesley Brunson Sr.(due to his death) months before to celebrate his life on Father's Day." My immediate family and I 'instead' went into praying mode, because we didn't want anything to happen to Minnie Lou during her during open heart surgery.

Our immediate family wanted her to recover fully, so that she would know who GOD and his son JESUS really are when their vengeance is on her. Our prayers will continue on her part as she recovers in ICU at the hospital she's in. Just to acknowledge, "GOD and his son JESUS isn't through with her yet, because Minnie Lou got a lot to pay off for with reaping the damage she's caused with my immediate family, myself and especially my FATHER." I figure there is nothing wrong with praying for your enemies instead of "seeing" them by sight, because I still don't care to see Minnie Lou after everything she's done and the damage she's caused with my immediate family and myself. I feel a person (like myself) need to keep Minnie Lou closer as I continue to pray for her to recover from her open heart surgery fully and that she's kept whole.

Needless to say, "I find what has happen Minnie Lou no laughing matter" because of what she went through with her heart surgery. What she had, could of killed her and I don't wish anything bad to happen to her. DITTO! My immediate family and I will continue to wait for word on Minnie Lou's recovery. That's all we could do as we (immediate family and I) pray for her.

We're not gullible as her daughter Lousondra were and hers truly, Minnie Lou when it comes to doing evil towards people (my immediate family and my FATHER) in general. From this moment in my post, I heard that Minnie Lou has been released from the hospital that she was in days ago with oxygen intact. I pray for her recovery at home. I'll also leave it at that! I still don't care to see her, nor does my immediate family. I don't see nothing wrong with not wanting to see a person who has cause my family and I all kinds of grief and evil towards us.

Sorry so short! I have nothing more to say for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion