Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

When The Consequences And The Repercussions Catches Up With You

Book 62













Galatians 6:7 - 8:  7. Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.  8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the spirit reap life everlasting. 




Anonymous: My ex aunt...I choose to have nothing to do with ever again. There is not one ounce of hate for her, because I have a conscience. The truth is, "She mean nothing to me now and that she can't tell me nothing about nothing!" It's the only way I can try to cope with what happened ultimately to my father and to my immediate family.



"What she sow...sow shall she continue to reap hard with GOD and his son JESUS vengeance have the greatest effect on her life and who she choose to hurt ultimately." I'm never going to forget my father Wesley Brunson Sr. exact words to me one day and half before he died on December 4, 2016. It's been nine months and I'm still grieving hard. I miss my father so much! There was not one single solitary day I didn't think about him...ever!

I visited my father's grave just days ago. I sat for just a brief moment and stared at his grave from my car. I couldn't get out of my car, because I was so weak with tears and grief. I was also very angry because my ex aunt helped put him in his grave. I'm never going to forget that for as long as I live. 

Still...I'm not going to touch what GOD and his son JESUS can do better than myself. "Vengeance is totally in their hands to continue to fight my battles." I pray for guidance and understanding without questioning GOD and his son JESUS. I pray everyday for GOD and his JESUS to continue to help me with my broken heart and my extreme grief. I don't think people understand why my grief is so severe and great. I hope everyone can understand the magnitude of the pure Hades my ex aunt put my family and I through during my father's illness...before and after his death.

To my ex aunt, "GOD isn't done with her yet!" She will pay for drugging my father; she will pay for talking against my family to my father...telling us that my father didn't like us; she will pay for being in the way of my family when my father needed us the most. She still has to pay for my father being in a casket and what she did to my father ultimately and my immediate family throughout the last six months of his life. 

My ex aunt still has many consequences and repercussions she still has to face in vengeance and in the eyes of GOD and his son JESUS. I still want get in the way of that! Her eyes will be finally opened to the extreme damage she caused and breaking up the extended and my immediate family severely and what I've been finding out (resource wise) for the past nine months to be true. I hate to be my ex aunt right now when GOD and his son JESUS vengeance continue to reign on her conscience and her body. She will continue to receive what is "just" in the eyes of GOD and his son JESUS and my father will receive his justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion