Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, September 8, 2017

What More Can I Take?

Book 63















Psalms 31:9 - 10:  9. Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble; mine eye is consumed with grief, (yea), my soul and my belly.  10. For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing; my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed. 







When I think about trying my best to get over the death of my father, Wesley Brunson Sr. more and more obstacles are placed directly in my way with me coming to terms and reality from my father's death. I found out something I could not believe that has happened. I found out where my father contracted the most dirtiest disease in the world on top of stage four Cirhosis, Hepititis B and Diabetes. "Mercer!" The one place my immediate family and I would not of placed my father while he was ill and that was a nursing home. 

Two to be exact! My ex aunt is the culprit since she had Power of Attorney and that she's totally responsible for my father contracting mercer through his stay in one of the two nursing homes that she placed him in. How do feel about this? I'm mad as Hades! I always wondered where my father caught mercer. When I think of my father suffering in a nursing home in pain, mistreated and by GOD his son JESUS...if any abuse in those nursing homes and throughout all that he's been through for the last six months of his life, I get totally angry and frustrated to the maximum extent.

So much has happened and all I could say is GOD and his son JESUS...help me to over come this deceit and the total damage my ex aunt has caused and placed in the lives of my immediate family and myself. Father GOD in the name of your son JESUS, help me with my broken heart and grief, help my twin sister Sherri as well. I pray that my father get justice for everything that has happened to him. Father GOD and his son JESUS help my family and I...especially my twin sister Sherri and I over come our extreme hurt, grief and anger that we have for everything that has happened to us and ultimately what happened to to our father. For one day...my family and I can be healed from the devastation, the deceit and the Hades my ex aunt put my family and I through with the death of my father, Wesley Brunson Sr.

I pray in your mighty and Holy name GOD and your son JESUS, help my family and I find comfort.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion