Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Lets Be Real About What Matters

Book 64













Phillippians 4:4 -  4. Rejoice in the LORD alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 

Ephesians 5:15 - 16 - 15. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise  16. Redeeming the time , because the days are evil 

Psalms 31:15 - 15. My times are in they hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. 






"I know mostly all of my posts are about my deceased father and immediate family." My blog helps me to express and cope with my real emotions that I can't express to everyone out loud about what I'm really feeling about certain people who hurt my father ultimately, my immediate family and myself and what I'm feeling from the bottom of my heart. I'm not one who place myself behind a mask, or sugarcoat anything I do, or say. I've been through a whole lot within a year, two months, two weeks to turn back, or even care about what I've posted here, or said about certain people.

Like I said earlier in my post, "I don't hide behind a mask or sugarcoat anything I do, say or express when it comes to my feelings and emotions. I'm going to relay the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me GOD and his son JESUS no matter how much it hurt to do so. Yes...my father was enough! He was enough to crush my world with his death. I'm never going to forget my father was murdered slowly by his own sister Minnie Lou Wright and his last words to me and my immediate family before he slipped into a coma before he died.

"Keep Minnie away from me...I didn't want to come home from the hospital...she's killing me!"  My father's last words will be with me for the rest of my natural mortal life. I'm not going to keep mentioning this because it will continue to slow my healing process for me to come to reality from my father's death. I'm praying everyday for strength, guidance, hope, faith and comfort to get me through the fact that my father isn't here anymore because of Minnie Lou and for me not intervening my emotions and feelings against her in the most harshest way possible.

GOD and his son JESUS is in charge of that repercussion, and their vengeance whey more heavier that I could even fathom in a lifetime. Barbara Dixon will also continue to receive GOD and his son JESUS vengeance her as well for stealing my father's uniquely (kitchen on wheels) built grill. She know that she was not in business with my father during the time he built his unique grill. My father severed his business with Barbara back in 2009, because my father's business was "Bubbalou's Barbecue, not (Barbara's business) B & B.  My father severed his business was because she stole from my father...skimming his till of money and destroying his trailer that he later gave to her.

I wanted that to be known fully what had happened that my ex aunt Minnie Lou and Barbara didn't think I knew about. I want the world to know it! So I'm going to let this go and let GOD and his son JESUS vengeance keep shadowing over their lives as they reap and sow the consequences and the repercussions of their actions. For them both...there is no running from GOD and his son JESUS vengeance. I will continue to move on, visit my father's grave often as I could and remember all the wonderful memories I had with him.

"I'm so sorry!" I feel I had to express that to the world when this post is read. I can't help it sometimes when it comes to my father and my immediate family. What is said and expressed...I talk to GOD and his son JESUS and express what I'm feeling here, because it's my destiny to do so. I pray that my pilots will continue to help me through my trials and tribulations and the forever hurt I will feel about my father's death.

I'm ready to live life without my father, no matter how much it hurt knowing that he is gone forever from my mortal life and that he is in the hand of GOD and his son JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion