Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Live Laugh Love Life

Book 61











John 3:16 - 16.  For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

Psalms 37:4 - 4. Delight theyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 

John 10:10 - 10. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.





Living for the future is a spiritual blessing my family and I will choose to live our lives to the fullest. We're getting ready for a cruise to the Key West, Florida, the Grand Caymans, and Cozumel, Mexico this fall coming on October 23, my mother Ruth's birthday. "What a cool birthday present for my mother! My immediate family are totally excited. I know my son Zachary and I can't wait until that blessed day to arrive.

My sister-in-law Neyome is back home in Hatton, Sri Lanka tending to business and having evening attire made for (the women in our immediate family) to wear on our fall cruise when we go out for dinner that evening on the first day of our cruise. I know my immediate family and I can't wait until she come back home to America.  I know my brother Wesley Jr. especially misses his wife Neyome and can't wait until she's home again here in America. My GOD and his son JESUS...I'm so happy about life and I can't begin to thank you enough for allowing my family and I to live just one day at a time that you've given to all of us each day we live life to the fullest. Continued...ignoring those who chooses to keep making our lives their own, because we have no time for ignorance, dramatic spasms, and controversy that will continue to bring us down.

Living for every moment that GOD and his son JESUS gives us was everyday that wasn't promised to us by their awesome will. My family and I are thankful that we can Laugh about the things in life that keeps us smiling everyday without any haste from those who choose to try and make us as miserable as they are with their life without smiles and joy. Loving life is beyond all means of living for the future. My family and I will enjoy planning our cruises in many years to come, if its the will of GOD and his son JESUS.  Who wouldn't want to be happy with that?

GOD and his son JESUS has been very good to my immediate family and I...I would like to treasure that as spiritual blessing for infinity.  I will continue to get down on these hurt, aching, neuropathy filled bending knees to thank my pilots for everything they've done for me especially.  I finally can have peace in my life after the death of my father, Wesley Brunson Sr. and move on with living, laughing and loving life. I pray for guidance and comfort knowing that my father is in the hands of my pilots. He's happy living laughing and loving life in Heaven.

No more worries here! I can continue to say, "Thank You GOD and your son JESUS for allowing my immediate family to live without haste and without unhappiness from our past almost eight months before war almost claimed it's victory over the horizon. Victory was GOD and his son JESUS! Vengeance was theirs to begin with. No holds barred with unhappiness any more.

Living, Laughing and Loving is part of my family's vocabulary now! My family and I are going to keep planning for the future, our cruises and any other trips we may be taking if its the will of GOD and his son JESUS. No more extended family woes who choose to keep giving us grief with their indiscretions and fake love. They all know who they are. My immediate family and I still have .5% of our extended who still gives us their love in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion