Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

The Nuisance: A Prime Example Of A Heart Donor

Book 65














Isiah 48:22 - 22. There is no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked. 

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. 

Matthew 5:38 - 39 - 38. Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for and eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39. But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Proverbs 29:11 - A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards







I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I was shown a video from Facebook that capture eyes and my already scared heart. It was a video of my deceased father Wesley Brunson Sr. and my ex aunt Minnie Lou as she's feeding him what she thought was his favorite cookie (a small pack of Honey graham cookies) when my father's favorite cookie is "Honey Maid" cookies he ate on a daily basis at that time. That video was dated July 25 of this year 2017. If anyone out there in the world ever seen heartless, gullible, and pure evil...that is a product of pure nuisance my ex aunt Minnie Lou is a prime example of. If there was anything I wouldn't of ever done to discredit my father while he's laying in his grave after seven month's (according to the video) it would not be me placing him on Facebook for the world to see him at his weakest stage of his life at the time...maybe a month and a half before he died.

I wouldn't of never made a spectacle out of father by killing his pride and dignity while in his delicate state at the expense of broadcasting him on Facebook. I truly feel Minnie Lou placed that video on Facebook to justify what everyone already knew about the scandalous mayhem six months prior to my father's death; her evil doings, cursing out my immediate family and her own brother and sister. Even people off the streets (who came back and told my immediate family what was going on) knew what she put my father, her own brother and sister and my immediate family through, only to make herself look like she's so innocent of her evil indiscretions. She was in fact "not" what she appeared to be in that video during the last six months of my father's life as she slowly killed him...his last words to his immediate family before he went into a coma. I wish I could upload the video so that the whole world could see what I'm preferring to, but as I stated in this post, "I will not make a spectacle of my father's pride and dignity on the expense of broadcasting him in (at the time the video was made) his delicate condition for the whole world to see him as his weakest.

I thought it was cruel and out right evil of her to do that to my father. Minnie Lou has become a pure nuisance to everyone she's made suffer throughout the last six months of my father's life. Now I find out that she's being lying in the streets (to people who would listen to her twist her indiscretions) and every where else about my immediate family. "We took from her!" What did we take from her?

I would like Minnie Lou to answer that question the best way she possibly could answer that lie she told everyone who would listen.  No one but her and Barbara Dixon took everything that my father had from my immediate family. "Let me remind everyone that Minnie Lou help to take what was left of my father's mortal life (as he confirmed to his immediate family what she did to him before slipping into a coma) and that was helping to placing him quickly into his grave." Both of these women will pay for that instance with a vengeance in the eyes of GOD and his son JESUS.  The whole world shouldn't be fooled by a woman who claimed Power of Attorney over my father's life (that's over my father's own immediate "live" family) and used to her advantage to bring misery to my father and my immediate family. I'm going to tell the truth as I lived it, my immediate family live it, and my father lived it before he went to live with GOD and his son JESUS during the wee morning of December 4, 2016.

I'm not going to let Minnie Lou turn her indiscretions back on my immediate family. "No...I will not let that happen!" Lying about my immediate family and twisting the truth to everyone who would listen to her lies will not get her anywhere in this world if she tried. GOD and his son JESUS will not let that continue, because what other indiscretions Minnie Lou got in her evil mind will not hold water unless everyone who has been there and went through pure Hades like my immediate family (especially my father) did, her remaining brother, my Uncle Carl and her remaining sister, my Aunt Curline.

If anyone out there who want to continue being blinded by the real truth of what really happened to my father and his immediate family and my remaining uncle and aunt, I feel sorry for you! That is all I got say for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion