Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Forever Scarred

Book 58






Acts 10:38 - 38. How GOD anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for GOD was with him.

1 Corinthians 12:9 - 9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit.

Colossians 4:8 - 8. Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that he might know your estate, and comfort your hearts.



It was better for me to forgive my ex aunt Minnie Lou for what she has put my family and myself through with her Power of Attorney over (what he says it was for my father's health and finance) it was over my father's life as I saw it along with my father's illness until his death (she was murdering him) slowly. Never forgetting my father's last words to me "She's killing me" before he slipped into a coma a day later. I have a conscience to live without regrets, knowing that I was completely there for my father through thick and thin before, during and after his death. Still...GOD has his vengeance against those who caused my immediate family grief and my ex aunt...the center of it all. "The Nucleus", of course. 

It doesn't hurt to write about my feelings and calling those out who caused my father, my family and I grief. I'm pretty much dealing with my grief in many ways. The reality of my father's death, I'm still trying to come to terms. That is a very hard thing to do! My twin sister Sherri and I finally put away our father's obituary.

We had to in order for our hearts to at lease start healing. Maybe I can say...it's time really start living. "Our father is gone to glory!" Sherri and I need to finally come to terms with our father's death. We pray for guidance, strength and comfort every single day.

The thought of everything that has happen still remains, but will always haunt my immediate family and I for the rest of our natural mortal lives. I can't help the fact I can't stop talking, or forget about deceptions black cloud that my ex aunt has pillowed over my immediate family and my head. GOD and his son JESUS is phenomenal when it comes to healing and comforting those who've have been through life's challenge and complete Hades. I will keep praying for my ex aunt and those who follow in her deception. It makes me a better person, a forgiving person in the eyes of GOD and his son JESUS.

The next chapter in my life is keeping it right with GOD and his JESUS. Keeping dark evil spirits and the ghosts away from me. Moving on with life without negatives to drag me or my immediate family down. If it takes overlooking what, who, or what was once was...then I'm fine with that. My immediate family are fine with the results.

Vengeance is still GOD and his son JESUS in the matter of my ex aunt and those who helped and participated in her fortress. My immediate family and I can still sleep good at night knowing that. GOD and his son JESUS is always...always good all the time. Rest in Heaven FATHER! Your family and I will always love you unconditionally and for infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion