Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Jealousy Is Not An Option

Book 60












Ecclesiates 3:1-8 - 1. To every thing there is a season, and time to every purpose under the heaven: 2. A time to be born, and time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3. A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5. A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6. A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 7. A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8. A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

1 Samuel 26: 23-24 - 23. The LORD render to every man his righteousness and his faithfulness: for the LORD delivered thee into my hand to day, but I would not stretch forth mine hand against the LORD's anointed. 24. And behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of all tribulation.



5
Father GOD in the name of your son JESUS; I have so much I want to pray about. I know that you both are my pilots. I can come to you both anytime of day, the hour of every minute, for every second down to the micro second that I can converse with you both about. "What a farce my family and I are dealing with." Satan and his imps are trying to surround my immediate family's good will to live without haste against those who want to see us suffer life as it comes at us."

So many complaints! So many obstacles are being placed in our paths in cycles to destroy us. But almighty GOD and his son JESUS! "We know that Satan and his imps are liars." They are rebuked in the mighty names of GOD and his son JESUS.

It seems as though we got people in our lives (some ex family members on both sides) that can't stand to see us live life with love surrounded by people who really and deeply care and love us unconditionally. They can't stand that my immediate family and I hang out together all the time (travel, throw parties, socialize and have a wonderful time) together with out a hint of jealously in the mix. "I can't help if my immediate family and I have it like that!" I know that the people in our circle need to get a life and live it as abundantly and spiritually as they possibly can without worrying about what my immediate family and I are doing 24/7.  Our business is mutual and we don't have time for ignorance, spying on us, dramatic spasms, controversy, and people who don't want to be happy with themselves and live life to fullest.

"I think my mortal FATHER would've wanted his blood family to be happy while he lives in Heaven with the Angels." I can rest assure that my immediate family and I will accommodate his wishes as everyday passes in the mighty name of my pilots. Oh my GOD and your son JESUS! I pray for peace, prosperity and perseverance for my immediate family and I to live without people trying to bring haste to our lives and bring us down to their levels of ignorance, dramatic spasms, controversy and conniption fits, because they are not happy with their lives and that they don't have a life to live and enjoy with GOD and his son JESUS first in charge. No more worries about what people may think of my immediate family and I anymore.

My immediate family and I are moving on with new beginnings. GOD and his son JESUS are directing and guiding our paths of life. No more extreme blockage that clots our path of righteousness. I pray that our arteries of faith are kept clear for every step we take towards living life to the fullest, loving every moment that life brings us...laughing, smiling, praying and enjoying life continues to go on in the mighty name of GOD and his son JESUS. Move those stumbling blocks out of our paths, because I rebuke them in the mighty name of my pilots.

Jealousy in this still not an option when there is nothing to be jealous about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion