Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Closing A Family Chapter With A Conscience

Book 59












Matthew 6:14 -15 - 14. For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:  15. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. 

Psalms 41:7 - 7. All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.


2 Corinthians 1:4 - 4. Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of GOD. 

Mark 11:25 - 25. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 

Luke 6:27 - 27. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you




My immediate family and I have decided to close the chapter of our lives with most of my father's extended family members. We still have a few we'd like to stay in contact with whenever we see them on the street, or in a store, or where ever that may be, my immediate family will never hold a grudge against those who supported us from day one before and after my father's death. Nevertheless...we will not continue to hold a grudge against those who hurt us throughout my father's illness and after his death. It's wrong and my immediate family have a conscience to do so. We will then let go what was once was, is then now, and will not remain a canker sore in our futures.

"For me personally...its better not to have anything to do with those who 'ultimately' hurt my father, my immediate family, and myself." I feel that I can more better heal the gash in my heart from the trauma of my father's death if I have no contact, or a reminder of bad memories.  My immediate family and I chose to forgive in the name of GOD and his son JESUS, but never forget the chaos, the havoc, the lies, the hurt, the indiscretions of those who choose to rushed my Father in his casket. There is nothing else either of us can do about anything but pray. My immediate family and I have given all our grief, hurt and the Hades we've been through to GOD and his son JESUS. "Vengeance is still in the hands of my pilots on those who caused us grief and pure Hades." We want touch what my pilots can do a better job than all of us can ever fathom.

My father is in the hands of GOD and his son JESUS. "In paradise!" I'm going to always be happy with knowing that. I know that its time to let go the past; live in the present, and walking into the future with a clear head and conscience. I'm so sorry this post was so short, but I need to heal and move on. Maybe...just maybe I can have a little peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion