Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Leaving No Stones Unturned Or Thrown

Book 53









Acts 3:16 - 16. And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all. 

Romans 1:17 - 17.  For therein is the righteousness of GOD revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, the just shall live by faith.

2 Corinthians 1:24 - 24. Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand.

Galatians 2:16 - 16. Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of JESUS Christ, even we have believed in JESUS Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. 

Galatians 3:23 - 23. But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. 

Hebrews 11:1 - 40 at it's entire chapter.





I look towards the future as time progresses with my immediate family as we move on with life. Yes...we have our ups and downs every single day since the death of my father Wesley Brunson Sr. almost six months ago thus coming June 4th. During the past couple of weeks my family and I experienced something so ignorant; we never gave it another thought or a second look, or even an answer to the culprits indiscretions. Foolish minds are a terrible thing to keep wasting time trying to hurt one another. So my family and I decided to ignore ignorance and keep moving on with life.

"We have not the time or anymore strength for ignorance, or ones absent mind. Someone once told me just to let it go! Finally...I let well enough alone and let GOD and his son JESUS fight what battle was to fought without lifting a finger to help. GOD and his son JESUS got it and they know what they're doing and they knew what was going to happen before it happened, So...why I'm I continuing to worry about something that has come to past. It's not my war, or neither are my family's war to fight when we know we would loose the battle every time without GOD and his son JESUS unchanging hands.

This was where faith, trust and belief in GOD's and his son JESUS works to fight what was once was and now into the present time, so my family and I wouldn't worry about our battles going into the future in their mighty name. The stones I had in my hand, I decided not to leave them unturned, but not to cast them at my enemies of whom are culprits of deception for all the reason I had to let go what was foolish to keep interfering. GOD and his son JESUS got it! My family and I don't need to worry about anything anymore. Our grief will continue to be there for my father.

It will become easier as time progresses. I dropped the stones and I walked away with my family and started living again. My family and I are much happier than we've every been since our moments of despair last year around this time. I've decided to leave all those stones on the ground for vengeance is GOD's and his son JESUS virtue. What more I need to say but to leave well enough alone for myself and for my family to keep moving on without ignorance following suite.

I pray that my family and I are always safe everywhere we go and turn. We are planning a cruise for this coming October. I pray that everything goes well for us in the months to come in the mighty name of our pilots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion