Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, June 23, 2017

"Anniversary"

Book 56







1 Corinthians 5:13 - 13. But them that are without GOD judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. 

Psalms 101:4 - 4. A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person

Proverbs 24:8 - 8. He that deviseth to do evil shall be called mischievous person





When I sit here everyday for 365 days, dreading the very day this awful fate my immediate family and I were faced with over "one year ago" to thus day, I find myself very angry...unbalanced...plagued with fury. The only thing I could do is to start praying for comfort, guidance and strength from GOD and his son JESUS for my hurt, my fury and my grief, and to pray for the desolate one who started all of my immediate family's grief in the first place. All has been forgiven in my heart! I couldn't go on with life if I didn't, but...I will never forget as long as I live after finding out that my father Wesley Brunson Sr. was admitted into the hospital on June 22, 2016 without his immediate family's knowledge. What makes me more angry about that day was when my immediate family and I weren't told about my father being admitted into the hospital until a week later on the 29th of June 2016.

My father could of had his family close to him during his time of need. It would of made a difference in my father life to have his immediate family there near and close to him when he was admitted to the hospital. But...Lucifer had to get in the way of everything according to my father. From that point, all Hades broke loose. Then power reigned her fury against my immediate family because there was something to gain from taking control where it didn't belong in the first place...especially since we were a "live" family present in my father's life. I choose to continue to leave this fate towards the "desolate" one who started this whole business with gaining power over a live family's patriarch to GOD and his son JESUS.

Karma is something else when there are reaping that still needs to be sown. Vengeance is still GOD and his son JESUS to fight battles that are hard to win. I know my family and I can sleep well at night knowing that we didn't do anything wrong to deserve what has happen to us over a year ago thus day. I've seen what GOD and his son JESUS can do since my father's passing six months ago. I'm not going to boast or laugh about what fate has awaited the desolate one thus far. I'm going to continue to pray for comfort, guidance, strength and to add...patience that the gash in my heart will finally heal its fresh wound.

My immediate family will some day try to get over (which I doubt) the devastation of what happened when I first found out about the "Power of Attorney my ex aunt took over my fathers life before we could get a meeting with hospital administrators, mangers and supervisors about my fathers health. In other words...my immediate family and I would still have a close family without no problems whatsoever had my ex aunt wouldn't of interfered in the first place with my fathers health and his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion