Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy Father's Day Our Mortal FATHER In Heaven

Book 55





Wesley Brunson Sr.
Sunrise: February 19, 1950  -  Sunset: December 4, 2016






Genesis 47:12 - 12. And Joseph nourished his FATHER, and his brethren, and all of his household with bread, according to their families. 





First of all...I would like to say to my FATHER who is in the hands of our GOD and his son JESUS, "Happy Father's Day in Heaven". God and his son JESUS knows that I miss my FATHER from the moon and back. GOD and his son JESUS knows that I can't thank them and my FATHER enough for giving my twin sister Sherri, my brother Wesley Jr. and myself for our mortal life. What I'd give if I could say, "Hello...how are you Popski, glad to see you". To hear voice, listen to him tell his extremely funny jokes and the looks he gave when told those funny jokes. His extremely crazy laugh that would keep everyone rolling on the ground and their stomach hurting with tears of joy, because his laugh was totally unique and it was so crazy. 

What I would give just to see him smile again.  Sit with him and chat with him about anything. Eating his awesome barbecue, savoring every tasteful drop. My immediate family and I will always cherish each and every memory my FATHER left us to carry in our hearts for infinity. For many who still have your FATHER, please...by all means, cherish him, care for him, spend as much time with him as possible, don't wait...just do everything with him. Most of all...love him unconditionally with every ounce you have in your mind, body and soul, because once he's gone, the luxury of his presents is gone; you will experience what my immediate family and I experience the extreme heartache, the extreme pain, and the extreme grief living life without him upon this earth when all you see is an empty chair and no mortal presents of him whatsoever. 

It's too late for my immediate family and I to have and continue to experience life with FATHER mortally. He's in our hearts, minds and souls in spirit. But...it's never too late in the name of our GOD and his son JESUS for the world who still have their FATHER. Put your arms around him, hold him tight. Give him a kiss on the cheek, or shake his hand. Most of all...tell him you love him unconditionally with all of your might. He's just as important as the MOTHER when she bore and carry a child, consistently caring for us 24/7, working his hands to the bone with the sweat of his brow and tired after a long day when he come home to his family.

Tell your FATHER, happy Father's Day and really mean it from the bottom of your heart. My immediate family and I don't have that luxury 'anymore' to kiss and hug my FATHER, laugh with him, have fun with him, but...we can tell him, "Happy Father's Day in Heaven and that we love him unconditionally with all of our might infinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion