Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

The Humble One In The Family

Book 52 - Special Edition Post








Colossians 3:16 - 16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your heart to the LORD. 

1 Timothy 4:12 - 12. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Proverbs 22:6 - 6. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.





Sherese. This one is for you! Thanks for acknowledging that it is foolish to continue innuendos, ignorance and deception. This is why you "stand out" from the ones who hurt my FATHER, my family and myself. But...I will say this sweetie, "Please open your eyes Sherese and see where deception is coming from. I don't have to hand it to you on a silver platter when you know its already tarnished forever. You know where wrong was done and originated from the beginning, until you see it...and acknowledge it, then you will know where your blessings are coming from, until then...your blessings will be waiting for you. Don't miss out Sherese!"

You seem to be the "only one" with the humble heart and for that you really do have my respect and gratitude. Continue to carry that with you all the days of your life. Keep GOD and his son JESUS first and good things will always happen for you and Mystery. My family and I have come to a conclusion to steer ourselves from family members who has hurt us with their ignorance during our time of despair. "The truth is...we just want to be to ourselves."

My FATHER isn't here anymore and it hurts like heck! Your sister thinks it's funny all way around to joke on our family's hurt and about what we haven't done for and with our FATHER when he was the one who left his family for three decades plus and about not having our FATHER for Father's Day. We still loved and accepted him. "Of course...that was and still is my FATHER, it's obvious when that man gave myself and siblings life!" My family and I still love him even in the grave.

That why this post was so important for me to write to you. You needed to see this coming from me! Please Sherese...stay humble! Don't loose it girl. Keep living for our pilots and don't be a human heart donor.

It makes you ugly on the inside...and you're so very beautiful and velvety on the outside. Keep what's beautiful on the outside beautiful on the inside always. That's why I repeated it! Please Sherese...don't ever live in deception. It's a dangerous way to live if you're not truthful with yourself and how life is and who to treat in the way that you want to be treated and with life as it comes at you. ---Then you will never suffer the consequences and the repercussions your beautiful velvety sister will face as her life and as time progresses if she keep on.

Keep your beautiful smile and your humble heart. I hope you will always mean what you say to my family and I, because we are at a very fragile state. My FATHER's death did a extreme number on me and my family. Enjoy your FATHER and stay close to him and love him. When he's gone, it hurts like heck!

Trust me! Living life without the appearance of tears is hard to wipe away especially when its been almost six months. LOVE YOU GIRL! I do mean that with respect and gratitude to you for your actions and that you acknowledged foolishness. Closing of this post...now my family and I will continue to move on our own.

If I see you in a store, or a park, or where ever the day take me, I will speak and hug you...that's my heart for you. I do miss those one hour long conversations in the store we use to have too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion