Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Stepping Into The Hornets Nest With Deception

Book 49




Galatians 6:7Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.


*Out of respect...those whom I'm referring will be kept anonymous until further notice. Only GOD and his son JESUS fights battles, because vengeance is theirs until the season the culprit(s) will be revealed


I never thought that anyone with no conscience to what they did to my immediate family in the past would show up at our house with a smile on their face and a huge dagger in their other hand to accommodate their deceitful deception. "Back don't fail me now!" Wow! What a bold person to do that. They don't care about their dirty deeds that soiled my immediate family's imagination.

Did they not know the hornets nest they walked into? I guess not! Tis the season for not letting onto what was needed to be said at that particular moment. I for one was very eager to let my tongue race twenty miles per hour to reveal my true feelings about how I felt about their presents there at my immediate family's house, but GOD and his son JESUS wouldn't let me take that route. So...I shut my mouth and carried on my time else where with strength and a ton of patience.

Tis the season for everything to come out in the open. What blind eye couldn't see what was beyond the horizon? A swarm of hornets nearly covered them at the entrance of my home, because greed got the best of them days beforehand. They never saw the nest in their path before entering our territory. Not one bite at the entrance stung their deceitful stoned hearts.

My family and I wanted to sting them hard, but GOD and son JESUS kept us from swarming onto them with a vengeance. That's our pilots vengeance to fight our battles from the lies and deception that still hang over my immediate family like a black cloud on a rainy day during a hurricane. Tis the season hurricanes and tornadoes came early before the actual season started months before. I'm aiming for the day GOD and his son JESUS show me the way to set it straight, so my immediate family can have some peace. But...its not place to step in the way of my pilots works when they can do it so perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion