Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Valid Victory

Book 48





1Chronicles 29:11 - 11. Thine O Lord is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majeaty: for all that is in HEAVEN and not into the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom I LORD and thou art exalted as head above all



What web are still weaving with deception? What will it take to stop doing the things that can't be hidden from GOD and his son JESUS? Isn't it known, "What you do in the dark will come to the light?" What part of that is not understood? How candid a person can be not to realize that our pilots can see everything they do no matter how much they try to hide their deceit.

It's nevertheless rewarding when deception is particularly a reality in most part. Why keep trying to do wrong when you know your going to get caught at the end of the rope? These questions keep dawning on my mind, no matter how much I try to forget the past. They tend to creep up in my imagination like a skunk to stink. What smells more like doo doo is when a person keep smiling in your face and consistently throwing daggers in all directions, never missing that point centered straight forward at my back.

"That hurt more than anything!" But...I can say, "Victory is still valid and is still valued with dignity and pride with my immediate family. It's never a dull moment when GOD and his son JESUS keeps close eyes on what's right is right and what is bought to the light for us to see what is revealed at that brief moment. "All eyes are opened to reality." Our families are no more bound, than together.

Split so far apart...there is no more to hold on to. The chain will continue to break it's strengths. I'm tired of trying to be strong with a family who keeps deceiving hope, honesty, trust and FAITH. What more can my immediate family take? How much more deception keep slithering around towards the horizon?

Nevertheless...vengeance is still GOD and his son JESUS. Victory is strong and valid where my immediate family is concerned. "All eyes will continue to open to the real truth of deception all the way around." Then all the innocent ones will see what my immediate family has been trying send over the grapevine for many months after our tragedy. Justice is not too blind to see when it come to my father's death. His will come and he will finally rest in peace.

I will make sure of that! "This is one woman who will not rest until her feelings and what was done to deceive her immediate are completely understood." Vengeance is still and always will be GOD and his son JESUS. I'm not going to get in the way of that, but I will never forget what was, still is and never going to be again. Ultimately...the damage cannot be reversed! Nothing can be said to fix what will always be broken.

Ultimately...my FATHER paid the price for infinity. My fury will always be felt within a few feet, yards and a football field. I pray every single day to help me with my heart; with my feelings of disgust. I don't want to continue to doom my thoughts and imagination with anger. I have so much going for me in life.

I forgive, but...I will never forget forget as the first anniversary of deceit approaches for as long as I live. My immediate family's battle is already won with a vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion