Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Sixty-Six For Infinity

Book 43 - Very Special Edition Post









Isaiah 25:8 - 9  8.  He will swallow up death in victory; and the LORD GOD will wipe away tears from all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off this earth for the LORD hath spoken it. 9.  And it shall be said in that day Lo, this is our GOD; we have waited for him, and he will save us; this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. 




First of all, I thank GOD and his son JESUS for life, health and strength and for bringing my family and I through one of the roughest of all rough patches. In three days, February 19th, would of been my father's sixty-seventh birthday 🎂 celebration. For the first time in my mortal life, my immediate family and I will be without the patriarch. I pray that GOD and his son JESUS will spare my life to be together with my family to celebrate my father's life living in Heaven. Sometimes it's so hard to believe my father's gone for infinity.

I'm still in shock and I'm suffering from the most severe form of depression, due to his death. All I can do is pray to GOD and his son JESUS every single day for understanding and guidance. It's not going to be easy for any member of my immediate family. This post is very short and sweet. There was so much love, joy, hope and lot to say in this post.

My family and I hope to visit my father's grave site on Sunday. Happy 🎂 Birthday in the arms of GOD and his son JESUS Popski. Rest In Heaven on your special day. 🎂❤💯

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion