Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Peaceful Day For Valentine's Day

Book 42











John 15:12-13 - JESUS - Love and Joy perfected - 12. This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13. Greater love hath man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends.





First of all...I would like to thank GOD and his son JESUS for life health and strength and for delivering my family and I out of the indiscretions of our enemies and into life livable to the fullest without any worries what so ever. Everyday is getting easier as time goes on without my father here on earth. I thank most of all for my father's dog Sheba. She's been an abundance of life and plenty of therapy for my twin sister Sherri and myself to handle. I guess what I'm trying to say, "Sheba lives through my dad everyday...well...the furry kind of life worth living."

I'm so happy we've adopted her into our hearts, minds and our souls so that she'll always have a happy home and life among a very loving family. My Valentine's Day was a very blessed one. I spent my day single and freely cosing up to a very good movie with lots of peace and quiet around the house while my family was out running errands and doing their business...what ever that is they do on day's like Valentine's Day. I guess I see Valentines Day like any other day. There's no difference!

It hurt sometimes to be alone day after day after day. I know that life brings many obstacles. Mine are, the loneliness, the wanting to be wanted. I know GOD and his son JESUS is the answer when it comes to patience. It's my virtue.

It's awesome to have someone for Valentine's Day don't get me wrong. It's rule understand and remember to take to heart that being alone on Valentine's Day is no different than any other day in your life. I learn to live it to the fullest, even if it's not with someone on Valentine's Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion