Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Moving On

Book 41




Copyright 2017   All Rights Reserved.



Ephesians 4:1-7 - Unity - 1. I therefore, the prisoner of the LORD, beseech you that walk worthy of the vocation where with ye are called.  2. With all lowliness and meekness with long suffering, forbearing one another in love.  3. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace.  4. There is one body, and one Spirit even as he are called in one hope of your calling.  5. One LORD, one Faith, one Baptism.  6. One GOD and Father of all, and in you all.  7. But into everyone of us is given grave according to the measure of the gift of Christ.




First of all, I would like to thank GOD for life, health and strength. There's nothing better than give all of your worries, battles and wars to the creators of this earth. I'm moving on to very big and better things in my life. My first published book, "The Minorities" has mad it's first debut. Sales are racing, not as good as I prefer, but GOD and his son JESUS has something more awesome for The Minorities. So no more worries about my book sales.

My trust, faith and hope are in the hands of my pilots for success. My family and I are recovering from the post traumatic stress syndrome of my father's death, that's for sure. So no more worries about the things that are past tense. I do thanks GOD and his son JESUS for my father's dog Sheba.  She's been a true blessing to my twin sister and I when it comes to walking her every single day.

Sheba is awesome therapy for the both of us with all the medical problems Sherri and I carry from day end and day out. Sheba is an inspiration to my sister and I even if she's a furry part of our immediate family. Moving on from what was is now a part of my family and I future to live the rest our lives to the fullest in the name of GOD and his son JESUS. No more dawning on the realization of the what has happened. GOD and his son JESUS will always be the main character of our immediate family lives and our future and generations in their name I pray. Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion