Search - A.T.C.B.

Thursday, September 5, 2019

When You Love, You Love With Everlasting Love

Book 143








Jeremiah 31:3 - 3. The LORD hath appeared f old unto me, saying, Yea...I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee. 




First of all...I would like to give thanks to GOD and his son JESUS for life, health and strength. It's going to take everything in my power to write this post on such short notice. I've been thinking about my significant other a whole lot lately. Wow...there is so much I want to say about my feelings for him. I've never had anyone...besides my sons father...to love me like he does.

I can understand the over protection of me, but...it's like a lonely cloud in the sky with a whole lot of space within the atmosphere in which he travels within his heart for me. I sort of imagine a strong phenomenal Ora that surrounds his whole body with thoughts within that cloud that he has placed me in, and most of the time it creeps me out. "I know in my heart...for me, it's a honor to be thought of in such a romantic way!" But as usual...I still have some concern of his jealousy...even though, he has lighten up on that without so much control over my being. I love my significant other with all of my heart.

I even find myself slightly jealous of him, but without so much control over his life. We're "even" without so much of control over one another in our lives, and that's the way I like to keep it for as long as we live. Now I find myself living and longing for him each and every day of my life. We talk though an application within cyber space and thousands of miles between us. I know that one day we will meet face to face with the love that we share for one another in a heartbeat.

I no longer feel deprived of love everlasting. I truly believe I have my soul mate, my significant other, my love everlasting. I'm praying every day for this strong hold we have for one another, and that GOD and his son JESUS keep us together all the days of our live, and to continue to have the love that we will always share for one another...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion