Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, August 24, 2019

Love, Honor And To Be Trustworthy

Book 142







1 Corinthians 4:2 - 2. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found.



* Using the word "him" keep his identify partially anonymous


I don't know what he want sometimes. I'm trying to accept the fact that he has a strong jealousy streak that's really beginning to push me away. I don't know what else to do to make him believe whatever I tell him. The majority of the time, I feel this since of him twisting everything around about what I tell him about my activities and he make it seem like I'm cheating, or doing things that I haven't gotten any business doing. It's like...I don't know what to do, or what to tell him that would make him understand me and what I do with my time, whether it's spending time with my family, or putting my thinking cap into my writing.

I'm doing everything in my power to not mess up (in other terms...f***) up what we have together...as though his thoughts became judgmental when it came to my three Facebook profiles that I have. One is a public profile...which I'm never posting, or sharing anything on, and the other two are profiles I have, they are private profiles. The first of my private profiles, I rarely never post onto it, but...only to share my blog posts to my Facebook Page: Author Terri Celestine Brunson.  That profile also has people on it (my ex. extended family) that I'm not associated with anymore, because of what happened to my FATHER, but...my Facebook pages: Author Terri Celestine Brunson and The Minorities are part of this first private profile and can never erase it. So with that said, I've decided to make another Facebook profile...keeping my ex extended family members away from it.

This profile...I do not use my last name, because of my ex. extended family history and bloodline. I don't want nothing to do with my last name, even though it is my bloodline. There...I have other pages that I share posts from my other blogs: Celestine's Coffee Cup,and The Chocolate Chronicles and Socialites Social Club, but...no writing on it's profile. My significant other thinks I'm hiding something from him by writing on all three of my profiles, or good as to say that I may have other people that I'm writing to and that's not at all the case. What I'm doing is sharing my work to my pages, because that's what I do.

Writing is what I do! I don't have time for Facebook, or its shenanigans in general. My love also states that I have accepted a man on my recent profile...the second private profile, that I didn't know was his friend, but...I don't associate with him at anytime, even though I accepted his friendship. I'm only human here and I'm getting my head bitten off by him, because I accepted a man of whom I don't associate with. With this said...I can't erase this profile, because my Facebook pages are on this recent profile...my second profile.

So what to do about how I feel about things when it comes to the man I love? Why do he find things to argue about? I'm doing everything in my power to support him; give him what he want and to love him unconditionally. It's like when he goes out to find things in and about my life that I had before we met, he doesn't approve of, he brings it to my attention, and then he argue with me about it. How do I cope with the fact I have a man with this jealous streak that I'm still afraid of?

I trying so hard not to break like glass, or fall to pieces like the leaves during the fall season. I love this man, but...he makes me feel like I got to be careful of everything I do. Just a brief second of my happiness and listening to my music, he told me not to screw up on him; or break his heart. Why would I want to screw anything up with us, or break his heart? What trust does he have in me to say what he said to me?

I'm truly hurting from the outburst he consumed on my conscience. So what I did...was to let him know to calm his demeanor and call it a early morning so I can do some thinking and write this post. Anytime I write a post it's about what I'm thinking and the state of mind I'm in. Even with my thoughts during the time I wrote about my FATHER on this blog site for years in order to cope with my heart of losing him, I'm writing about the man I love and where his mind is sometimes. Like I said, "I'm only human sometimes with what I do and did before I met him."

What I did in my life before I met him wasn't unfaithfulness, and I didn't have any other relationship other than my son's father. I didn't know I was going to experience being careful about everything I do. But...what I'm doing is only part of my honesty to him with out deception, or not to encounter any indiscretions of any sort. All I can do is to do my best and not keep anything a secret, or it will be an indiscretion I can't put myself out of. So with this said, "All I can do is talk to him and make him understand me for a change and what I'm about, so he doesn't think I'm cheating on him, or got secrets that I'm keeping from him. I also don't want be stuck in a situation to the point that he doesn't believe, or trust me, because I don't know what I do if he think that I can't be trusted, or if it's the other way around for me to think of him in the same manner otherwise.

"I'm only human, but...I'm sharing my honesty in return for his trust in me and my trust in him." Communication is the key to an understanding and why things happen, and how to mend what could be broken in the matter of our relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion