Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Those Who Are Acknowledged Of Their Great Works

Book 145








Philippians 4:13 - 13. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Hebrews 10:35 - 36 - 35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. 36. For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.
                 13:6 - 6. So that we may boldly say, the LORD is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. 

Psalms 27:3 - 3. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 





For the ones who are acknowledged, I pray for each and everyday. I also pray that their lives are as bountiful and more prominent as they continue to strive with their achievements. My son Zachary doesn't get that kind of luxury in acknowledgement from either of his coaches on his football team the Lakeland Eagles. I'm trying not to envy those who are more popular within a twinkle of  the eyes of each coach. Sometimes I think that maybe my son isn't equip as much for his team to make a difference in what he know and don't know, or maybe he does know a little all in the same, but...my son's calling hasn't made his big debut as of yet.

I'm not going to say his Autism is the cause, because its like a joke to me. But...what I'm going to say is that Zachary need to have the determination to know what he's doing at all times; then I say...just maybe he doesn't know what he's doing half of the time. That bother's me to a point that I'm wondering if he's going to make it in his life without me pushing him to succeed in what his goals may be to him. But...with prayer to GOD almighty, Zachary will succeed in anything he sets his mind to. I just know he will!

As Zachary's mother...I understand the kind of obstacles he is faced with each and everyday. I just want my son to succeed in where his potential goals made lead him. And then...just maybe, he'll get the acknowledgement he very well deserve as a teen with Autism. Zachary need to be given that chance to prove to himself and to his coaches of the Lakeland Eagles that he can be as one of the boys on his team that can tackle, guard, be a running back, and make a touchdown to the point that he can stand out more and be noticed as a key player on his team. I for one long until I see the day Zachary make an important play just enough that his coaches can say, "You did awesome out there on the field, keep it up!" That would certainly make my day like he did thus past Saturday on September 21, 2019.

Running thirty-one yards down the field with nineteen yards to go for a touchdown did make my day. I'm very proud of Zachary for having that small chance...at least to make a difference. He needs more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion