Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

What Is Righteous Is Walking By Faith

Book 134





Hebrews 11:1 - 3 - 1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2. For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3. Though faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of GOD, so that things which are seen we're not made of things which do appear. 



First and far most...things that are unseen to man are hard for some to trust and believe. If you can walk down the path of righteousness, you'll find yourself with doubts on either side of that path...only if you walk by faith. There is so much to acknowledge when it comes to having faith beyond anything in this world. I know all too well when it comes dealing with certain situations that kept me within damnation of hell fire.  I had to consistently pray about my indiscretions that could of lead me down that widened path of damnation.

When all seemed lost in the deep wilderness, I found my way clear cut towards the horizon. Then there's that path; the walk of faith. It's where I found peace within myself, and I was never alone, not for a single solitary minute, or micro second. Who's to say that my trust and belief have no boundaries? Walking by my faith gave me the trust and belief that anything GOD and his son JESUS gives you is totally phenomenal and supernatural.

Faith is seen only by trust and belief in GOD and his son JESUS.  What appears to be unseen by some, requires complete measurements to acknowledge how you walk that path. Those doubts are still stumbling blocks along the way. I found myself kicking each and every stumbling block, because...I want to walk that clear path without anything tripping me, or knocking me down and returning me to damnation. What I'm referring to is those who carried my family and I through complete Hades during the time of my FATHER'S illness and demise, I can now hold my head up, smile, and walk away without any haste, dislike, or despair.

I've set all that relex aside, and I'm walking without regrets, but by faith to continue on my journey towards Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion