Search - A.T.C.B.

Sunday, June 30, 2019

What's Love Got To Do With It When It Comes To Control

Book 135






Psalms 37:4 - 4. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - 13. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but GOD is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

John 14:27 - 27. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Proverbs 5:18 - 19 - 18. Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. 19. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love

Proverbs 18:22 - 22. Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

 Matthew 19:5 - 5. And said, for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh




I found myself in love once again, but...in a different angle I see fit to present to the public. I feel this man is different from my past relationship from my son's father. He wants a forever relationship,  marriage, and a baby to fit the bill. How can I compete with that...when I'm part of the plan? It's no game when I have a man that seem to love me only for myself and to love me totally unconditionally. But the problem is that I found that he's a bit jealous!

That in itself kind of bother me. I really have an issue when it comes to a man being a bit jealous, because anything and everything can lead to something I'm not willing to go through in my lifetime. I find myself in communication with him on the subject. The results are continuous. I keep asking my him why is he so jealous of me to a point that he watches me in what I do, what I say, or how I say it. He's says to me, its because...I love you so much.

I find it obvious that I'm a bit scared of him because of his jealous streak, but not totally confused about what I'm getting myself into with him. Then he says, "I promise I want hurt you in anyway, shape, or form. I promise to GOD...I want hurt you, hinder you, abuse you physically, mentally, emotionally, or verbally; and I promise I will not lift a finger to hit you." And then I thought...okay...I hear him, but...proving what he said to me must have all the benefits of a sincere and a "total" promise to me that he wouldn't do any of the things that he said he wouldn't do to me. I'm totally holding him completely responsible to his word when it comes to lifting a finger at me! 

When I think again...I don't want to be a prisoner in my relationship with this man, no matter what he said to me. All I know...he better mean what he say, and he better mean what he do to accommodate his promise to me as a whole. I know my options...and I'm going to way them with my best judgment that I can give myself. I'm going to say this though, "He's not at all a bad person, but...we're just starting out our relationship on a positive note. All I can do is pray for the best and I'll keep everyone updated.

I'm going to watch all the signs! That's what I'm going to do, and be cautious. Don't get me wrong, because...I really do love this man unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion