Search - A.T.C.B.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Our Last Birthday With Our Father

Book 71 - Special Edition Post



















John 3:16 - 16. For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

John 16:22 - And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.








Bold and Italic: Our FATHER (Wesley Brunson Sr.) talking



This is the month (November) where everything was very hectic for my immediate family and I when it came to my FATHER. Sherri and I spent our 47th birthday with our FATHER in the hospital. Our FATHER'S classmate, I think her name was Bernice, I'm not sure, but I believe that was her name. Mother was in attendance. Minnie Lou was as well. Always in the way as usual instead of home with her family when they really needed her the most.

I don't like to keep mentioning her, because it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think about what she did to my FATHER. Knowingly she is the reason why everything was my FATHER. He was in and out of the hospital and miserable, because he really wanted his immediate family to be with him in his time of his illness. This is why I'm venting so much, because my FATHER really needed his immediate family to tend his care alone. Minnie Lou took that away forever.

Let me get back to Sherri and myself spending time and our 47th birthday in the hospital, instead of out on the town. Nothing else was important than being with our FATHER. In his weakened voice and his condition; our FATHER never forgot our birthday. He said, "Happy Birthday." That meant a lot to just hear him say that to us (without knowledge) that Sherri and I would spend our last birthday with our FATHER, before he died.

That was hard to think about knowing that our FATHER may not make it to the next year. He didn't! When I write this post and think about my FATHER, I can't seem to come to reality of his death. The pain is too great...still...after eleven months. Sherri and I have a birthday coming up in six days.

It will be one year on the 21st of this month of November.  It was a blessing for Sherri and I to have spent our 47th birthday with out FATHER. It's still fresh in my mind and is the greatest memory in the world. I will never forget it for as long as I live. GOD is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion