Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

GOD Removes Stumbling Blocks Our Of Your Life

Book 9







I not going to let anyone spoil my joy ever.  I don't care who they are; whether their friends, associates, most of all family. There are many Lucifer's in this world that we may come in contact with.  I for one have several family members who wants to cause all kind of havoc and total chaos in my life.  I'm not having it! Believe me fully! I've been leading a very positive life, and I don't need anyone bringing negativity towards living for GOD and his son JESUS.  I got too much going for me in my life to even let Satan and it's imp come in and destroy everything I'm trying to do to make my life better and love it to the fullest.  There are many sweet spirits around me that GOD and his son JESUS put into place to protect me from evil spirits. I truly thank GOD everyday for those positive spirits.  I feel sorry for those who have terrible demeanor's and scary spirits that guides their lives day in and day out.  I pray that those who choose to cause havoc and chaos for those who try to live for GOD and his son JESUS and live a peaceful life.  I'm not going to name any names; I respect them enough to keep them anonymous.  Here's what I got to say, "I don't have time for your foolishness and your ignorance, because Satan and his imp will always be rebuked in the mighty name of GOD and his son JESUS".  No sugar coating how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion