Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Biological Family's Prayer For Love, Patience, Faith And Togetherness

Book 11








There is so much that can be done when everyone work together.  When someone "delicate" has been interfered with, it makes it harder to work together...especially as a family.  I've been trying to imagine what it is like to have a real family that understands what it's like to be deceived by someone who didn't take time to realize the extreme damage they've done to destroy a family's trust in their character, their demeanor, their heart and soul,  Then I saw something I thought I would never see in my life. "Very sarcastic...evil minded...excruciating pounds of deception in a form of indiscretion!"  Their true colors were the main source of a situation suffered on the biological family (including me) at hand. So...nonetheless...my family and I stood back and let GOD and his son JESUS fight an unimaginable war that we've been fighting for so many weeks.  At that brief moment, I felt good about what is going to be done once this farce of unwanted power over the Patriarch was left in the hands of GOD and his son JESUS for me and my bio-family receive some kind of relief from the damage that has been done to us.  I'm left praying for strength, hope and having strong faith in GOD and his son JESUS that I will be able to emotionally and mentally endure everything that has happened.  I'm willing to ignore ignorance; if it comes along.  My family and I main focus is the "The Patriarch" of our bio-family.  GOD and his son JESUS will continue to fight this unimaginable war for us.  No more worries about anything!  No guilt is to be felt amongst ourselves.  There is something I must get out of my system in this post.  My brother and his wife has made a schedule I feel will work out for the benefit of the Patriarch's care. I for one don't want to see him go back to a nursing home.  It was devastating to my family and I to even fathom the Patriarch of our bio-family in another nursing home after what happened in the last nursing home he was living in.   It was a total disaster that placed the Patriarch of the family back into the hospital because of his high ammonia levels and extreme neglect of the staff.  Nonetheless...a decision was made from my brother for everyone to work together in the care of the Patriarch of our bio-family.  I can only pray that everyone in the extended family agree with my brother's schedule for the sake of their sibling and the Patriarch of our bio-family.  That will be a true blessing!  "I long for a family that prays together and binds together."  My bio-family and I are so tired of being kept in the dark and lied too about a whole lot of things, especially when it comes to the Patriarch of our bio-family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion