Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Always Believe What GOD And His Son JESUS Can Do When You Trust In Them

Book 8





Never ever question our pilots (GOD and his son JESUS) when they already know when it comes to life.  I know they'll work it out for me and my family.  As of right now, my family and I are going through a whole lot when it comes to dad in and out of the hospital.  A whole lot of things have been done under handily when it comes to my dad.  But...I'm not going to obsess, or wonder, or imagine anything else.  "I'm tired of worrying too!" When a person can take power over my dads life and I can't do nothing about it, I will always have a huge issue with it.  I was fine until I found out the clauses of a "Power Of Attorney".  That's what I meant when I said things were done under handily without my brother Wesley, my twin sis Sherri, and myself permission to carry on what has become a not a fight, nor a battle, it's a war.  I know my post don't is somewhat awkward, but it has some pull about it when it comes to giving what is done to my family and myself to my pilots. "GOD is good all the time".  All my family and I wanted to do was to take care of dad.  That's it!  We don't want money, or anything else from dad.  We just want to take care of him without interference.  When you got someone interfering in a situation that wasn't "theirs" to worry about, or began with and giving orders. This is something I cannot swallow ever when power over my dad's life is not my own.  Like I said, "This isn't a fight, or a battle, it's a war!"  GOD is going to fix what was broken. My faith is so strong.  I know that GOD and his son JESUS will make a way for us to be happy, and my family can finally mend ourselves from the chaos that was created by these culprits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion