Search - A.T.C.B.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

There Is A Time And A Season For Everything In The Circle Of Life, Embrace It!

Book 6







When I think of everything that could happen as we live life, I embrace every moment that GOD and his son JESUS has given to me.  So much has happen in my life, I can't began to fathom. Life isn't easy.  It's a difficult challenge and there is so much of it that we all take for granted.  Most of us don't ever get that second  chance to experience it's genuine gift that only GOD and his son JESUS fulfill us with every day. For that...I'm truly thankful.  How much time do each of us give to our pilots each day?  Sunday's aren't the only day we should give a little bit of our time to GOD and his son JESUS.  We should give our pilots time every single day. They only ask for a little bit!  I most likely thank my pilots for life, heath and strength, I thank my pilots for my baby boy, Zach, my family, and Dameyon.  GOD and his son JESUS bought everyone in my life for a reason and their timing is totally perfect.  I think about when Dameyon completed my circle of life.  He is a true blessing to me and the addition to my family.  I can't thank my pilots enough.  So I believe it when I read Ecclesiastes the third chapter starting from the first verse.  There is a time and the season for everything in the circle life.  For some...its just a season.  I pray for time and its my season to live life to the fullest and as the LORD see fit for my family, my son Zach and my love Dameyon to live.  Can't get no better than that. 💖 🙏💖🙏 Hallelujah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion