Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

GOD's Place In Everyone's Life

Book 1




#GOD is the main source of comfort in a persons life who are willing to take him into their hearts, minds and souls.  Place him at the beginning of your daily life and activities and see how far you'll go when it cones to being blessed and blessed unconditionally.  #GOD is good all the time. 🙏💜

I had a very bad experience with my publishers.  I thought once I published my book, I would be very excited about having my first published book.  "It only took six years to publish!"  All my hard work has turned into shambles.  My publisher published my book, "The Minorities" without revising it when I realized my errors and corrected them using a correction block form...sent the form back to my publisher to correct my errors and then send it to print.

What I thought would be a wonderful experience, turned into a complete nightmare.  I'm sitting around for weeks waiting for Trafford Publishing to send my "revised" book to major bookstores like Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Google Play store and other major bookstore s Nationwide... including their bookstore.  Excited about my book, "The Minorities" receiving its spot in major bookstores, I decided to order and purchase my book for a friend who couldn't afford to buy my book.  Almost a week later...I received my book what I thought was under my revised version dated: 04/07/2016 as advertised on Barnes & Noble and Amazon, I received my unrevised version of "The Minorities" dated 03/04/2016 instead.  I was completely disappointed and infuriated about receiving my unrevised copy of my book.

"How awful and deceitful is that to do to a author?" I called Trafford Publishing to speak with my publisher about receiving my unrevised copy of "The Minorities".  I was told that everything would be taken care of as soon as possible.   One month later...my publisher did nothing to resolve the revision of my book.  My book is still being advertised under my revised version of my book and is being sold under my unrevised version of my book.

I see that Trafford publishing is selling my book under false pretenses.  I will be contacting a lawyer on this.  GOD only knows (if so) how many col of my book, "The Minorities" are being sold, or has been sold under these circumstances?  I've decided to give this battle I'm fighting so hard to GOD and his son JESUS to fight.  There is a war to fought and victory to be won.  GOD and his son JESUS is in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion