Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, May 23, 2016

My Battle Continues: My True Faith In GOD and His Son JESUS

Book 4







That's right -- my battles continue with #GOD and his son #JESUS in charge of this war I tried to fight on my own without the guidance of my pilots.  Patience is my virtue and I'm sitting back and relax while #GOD and his son #JESUS fight this everlasting battle for me with Trafford Publishing.  They are crooks; they destroyed a good name in publishing when they were bought out by a bunc of crooks.  If younger a first time author -- beware, because --- I'm saving you money, your dreams, and your time and being a victim of their scandalous ways of doing things.  I thought I did the research on Trafford Publishing; I guess I didn't go farther enough to find negative reviews from first time authors who went through what I've through.  Something has got to give with Trafford Publishing.  I think I will go as far as legal representation --- first ask questions; I need to be advised totally. I'm not going to let Trafford Publishing get away with their scam they're running.  My dreams -- my thoughts -- my book is way too important to let a scandalous company like Trafford Publishing tarnish and destroy everything I created.  #GOD and his son #JESUS is totally in charge of this war I tried to fight on my own.  I only hope others will either come in with me through legal representation, or get council as soon as possible to stop Trafford Publishing.  #GOD is good all the time! There is victory from this war at the end of the rainbow for #Faith #Trust #Belief in my pilots awesome works. 🌈📚💖📚






No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion