Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, May 16, 2016

There Is A Battle Fought By GOD And His Son JESUS

Book 2



I find myself praying a whole lot more, thanking #GOD and his son #JESUS for life, health and strength. I often think about the times when #GOD and his son #JESUS brought me through a lot of hurt from failed relationships, financial problems, and people taking me for granted...like Trafford Publishing. They may hide under a LLC badge (Limited Liability Company) for their protection, but...they can't hide from GOD's unchanging hands when the day of reaping catches up with their dirtiness they've inflicted of me and other victims of their deception. Six years prior trying to publish my book, "The Minorities" meant everything to me. Trafford Publishing took full granted of a very wonderful opportunity (for me) to create awareness for women who are abused every one to three hours nationwide...as a matter of fact...worldwide. I tried to accomplish that when I wrote "The Minorities" with full recognition of women who are abused physically, emotionally, mentally and verbally by men who are brutally abusive towards women. I did everything I was instructed to do to correct my errors that almost engulped my book, had I not proof read it before it was considered on sale for the world to see. All and all...I was totally excited about "The Minorities" being published. The output behind the publishing of my book was pure deception. Trafford Publishing tries to display a bad reputation and reviews in my honor, by advertising a so called revised version of my book through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other bookstores around the country, then selling my unrevised version and sending it to anyone who purchased at either bookstore of their choosing. I know #GOD and his #JESUS got this deception Trafford Publishing tried to endure on me; I'm not going to think about what more damage they can do to me. Their deception want ride easily with #GOD and his son #JESUS because they got this battle I tried to fight on my own. "I'm done...my pilots has taken over the war and my battle is fought. I'm in for a "pubic" victory once my war is won. No more worries for me; my fight is in the hands of #GOD and his son #JESUS Hallelujah! I speaking with another publisher (Friesen Press) based on my research...with 100 years of experience, I feel more comfortable with them working with me in the near future and on my behalf with publishing my sequel to "The Minorities" and many more books to come. I'm so thankful! Trafford can continue to hide behind that badge of LLC for their protection, but they can't hide from #GOD and his son #JESUS when it comes to deceiving myself and many victims who have been through what I been through with Trafford Publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion