Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, March 27, 2020

My Time, My Life On Standby

Book 159 - Special Edition Post -



     

Romans 8:18 - 18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.



I didn't know...I just found out, since I don't look at the news often, but...for the past three days, the State of Florida has been on a lock down, because of the #COVID19 virus pandemic. All of the counties have curfews to be inside their homes at a certain time; I don't know what time the curfew will go into effect, but...I know that it will be until further notice. "I knew this would happen!" Some where along the line, I knew this would happen. This will delay my trip to Jamaica for the up coming days ahead.

I know for sure, Alrick is going to be very upset. I can't help the fact that I can't make the trip to Jamaica. He told me not to delay my trip at no given time. With that said, I got to abide by what is official until the lock down is over. So again...with that said, my trip to Jamaica will have to wait until in April. I don't know where in April that I will be traveling; I know that I'm going to be on delay until then. I'm still waiting on my funding so I can travel to Jamaica, because...my heart aches and I really want to be with my future husband.

I need time with him! I can't stand to look at him through video on my phone no longer. I want to see Alrick face to face. I guess...I can say, things like this happen for a reason, and I don't know why. I know that so much has happened during the time Alrick and I were in a argument, I do know that things with us will get better as soon as I arrive in Jamaica.

I'm praying to GOD, and his son JESUS, that I will finally make my trip to Jamaica. I know that Alrick's anger will soon turn into joy when I arrive there, and we will find ourselves in the midst of our love making; and I know that nothing more will interfere with that. I know our love making will last a lifetime and that it will bring the next generation of our new family into reality. I know that I will always keep that close to my heart for as long as I live life with Alrick as his devoted wife. When this lock down is over, and I receive my money, I will find myself on a plane to Jamaica to be with my future husband, and we can start building our lives to the fullest.

So I say to Alrick, "I know that the time you've been waiting on me to come to Jamaica has been rough, prolonged, and impatient on you, but...I know in my heart when I tell you this, 'When time finally fulfill your needs as your wife, as your companion, as your lover, as your best friend, and as one." lapse, it's a reason for everything that is happening', but...when that time come for me, I will Please baby...be patient with me, because I know that you would like nothing more, than for me to be there side by side with you. GOD and his son JESUS does everything for a reason. I pray so hard that I will be there before our anniversary, which is on the 7th of April.

Your told me once to tell you everything you need to know about me, and what I'm doing and how I'm preparing myself for life with you. Please I beg you...please...please...be patient with me. "I love you more than my life right now!" I love you unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion