Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, August 12, 2019

Feelings Of An Epiphany

Book 140








2 Timothy 3:16 - 16. All scripture is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 



I find myself in a breakthrough of my mind, body and soul. Things as though I've seen only through philosophical discoveries. What are those discoveries? It has been discovered that I am more at peace in my life. I feel like I've been more enlightened in my mind than anything I've ever experienced during my time of despair. I now do this without anger or haste in my heart. I do it very calmly. 

I know how to handle things better as time progresses and I move on with my life. I will not fail with this instance that has brought me to experience wonderful beginnings that has lead me to prosperity. There were so many disappointments in my life, it was hard to fathom.  Here is one instance I had to bring forth that kept me in total despair: 1. Letting go what was once was in my life that kept me angry...the indiscretions of my ex aunts. 2. What was understood in the mind not will be devoured by my self pity. 3. Living in peace without haste for anyone. I find myself without these instances in my life. I find myself living better than I have ever lived.  

All and all...it's a good feeling to have and I thank GOD and his son JESUS for it. I found my "Epiphany" a realization for a breakthrough, and I don't resist myself in turning back to it's madness. I'm too happy to go backwards, obtaining a unclear past! I want to keep moving on to bigger and better things. I found my breakthrough in real life that I don't mind sharing. 

I found happiness in one that brings me joy. I can only pray that "he" will continue to bring me joy in life. I can't take another misconception of a relationship; another failure to understand what happened, and why it happened. I'm mended with confidence, love, joy, and happiness. I would love fate to keep me hanging towards the horizon, and keep me afloat without the harshness of despair. 

Only my significant one and I can travel that fate...with my son in tow, and another one on the way soon! I'm at a breakthrough in my life that keeps me in peace. I'm enjoying ounce of gratitude of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion