Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, July 29, 2019

Preserve What Is Instantaneous

Book 138






Ephesians 5:25 - 33 - 25. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. 26. That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word. 27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church , not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the LORD the church. 30. For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. 33. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband. 




What is so instantaneous is the love we have in each other. I love the way it sounds, even when I say it, or pronounce it in one single syllable. I feel most trusting with the way he makes me feel. I'm not afraid anymore when it comes to his now...slightly jealous streak. He told me that his jealousy was for me, because of the way that he loved me unconditionally.

That's pretty much understandable! What is to be allowed is to only do what I want to do without him always knowing what I'm going to do, so as long as I tell him, or inform him of my daily routine, or activities. That's all he wants...to know that I'm going to be alright throughout the day. I can always live with that, because of my unconditional love for him. That's all that matters to me, and to him knowing that I'm always going to be okay whatever I do, or where ever I go. I understand now what he meant by just informing him so that he doesn't worry about me so much.

The hardest thing for me is being distance apart. We can feel each other like we're in the same room. It's a feeling that can't be explained...only that we know we're in each other's imagination, if only for a brief moment until we meet someday. Our timeline seems to grow longer and longer...putting months and months between my travel towards him miles and miles away. I'm so longing to be with him, so that we can share the unconditional love we have for one another. That's a dream I know will come very true to me.

We are truly meant for one another! Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion