Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, July 26, 2019

My Disclosed Revelation

Book 137






Isaiah 26:3 - 3. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee because he trusteth in thee. 

John 14:27 - 27. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

John 16:33 - 33. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 





I find myself in an imaginable state. I start to wonder about my life sometimes; where it's going to lead, or how it's going to turn out for me in order to take it into the future. Not everyday is promised, but...I'm going to live one day at a time, as to where GOD sees fit for me to continue on. Somewhere in my mind, thoughts of my FATHER seem to occur to me almost instantly. No matter where I am, or what I do, thoughts of him seem to over take my entire imagination.

It will never be the same without my FATHER'S presents. I've learned to deal with what is hard for me to forget. I've totally settled that in my mind, just before I started to go crazy about the things I can't change. I don't want to consistently wallow in what was once was. I needed to carry on with my life as I see it.

When I look in a mirror, sometimes I see myself slightly unhappy, even if it's for a brief moment. My image faltered. It appeared to me as disfigured and unbalanced. If only I can find that smile somewhere within my disfigured and unbalanced face, I know I would feel better about moving on from my past and grief. And I have!

The image I see in the mirror has completely sharpened its contrast. I now see myself smiling more than I have ever smile. It's not so hard to do when a person like myself turn a frown into a vibrant smiley face. I don't want to keep wallowing in grief, nor my past. I want to keep on moving with all of the good memories disclosed I have of my FATHER. They are all I have to hold onto.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion