Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, April 13, 2019

One Of Our Lazy Days

Book 126








Proverbs 6:6 - 10 - 6. Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise. 7. Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler. 8. Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food i the harvest. 9. How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? When wilt thou arise out of thy sleep? 10. Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep. 




Its just one of those days I'm just sitting around watching awesome episodes of 'The Little House on the Priarie' and chilling out with a cold can of diet Dr. Pepper...and a little tired too. I'm holding up just fine, if I can only take my mind off of being tired and a little sleepy. All though...it's hard to do sometimes, but...I know that I'll find my way around the deep hanging bags and dark circles under and around my eyes. Let me see...what can I talk about while I got my mind set on what to say? Here's what I say, "I will take some time out to do a little laundry; about three loads and counting."

While I do laundry, then I'll find time to sit down in my favorite spot in the world wide world...punk out and get thirty minutes of rest and relaxation. That's what I'll do to ease the fact that I'm totally out of commission with a lot of sleep in my eyes. Afterwords...I got up and finished sorting and washing my laundry. My son Zachary and I decided to take a ride over to my nieces apartment collect my mother Ruth, my twin sister Sherri and one her grand children, Justin Jr and her daughter-in-law Alysia.

We waited until my nephew Christopher got home from work. It wasn't a hour before he called to let all of us know that he was on his way home. Sherri, our mother Ruth and I packed up all of our belongings and waited for Christopher to come home to his children: Ta'Neisha, the oldest, Laila and Christian. His trucker wife Octavia was on the road dropping off loads, attaching loads to her truck,  and carrying them to different locations all over the central and eastern United States. Once Christopher arrived, we were ready to go home and relax; watch a couple of movies. Sherri, my mother Ruth, Alysia, Justin Jr. my son Zachary, and I left after a brief moment with Christopher, laughing and talking about all kinds of things...our usual stuff we all talk about.

We all arrived at home...I turned on the television...I flipped through all the channels...until I came upon a movie that my family loved. It was called, 'The Soldier's Story'. It was a nice movie with a little kick to it...if you're not too particular about the time period of the movie, which was 1944. Sherri and I were the only ones who were up and about while everyone else decided to go to bed, instead of watching the movie with us. That's how we ended the night into the early morning. That's all folks, it's bed time for Sherri and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion