Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, April 2, 2018

What's Life Without Your True Friends?: GOD And His Son JESUS

Book 86














Ephesians 4:31 - 32 - 31. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: 32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as GOD for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. 





First of all...I thank GOD and his son JESUS for life, health and strength.  I thank GOD for what he has done for me in every since possible.  I sit here thinking about everything in my life I've been through and I've learn to let go the things that has always brought me down; like what happened around the time my father died.  I was so tired of bringing things out of the past.  I couldn't stand those weights weighting me down anymore and making people pay for their sins.

I had to ask GOD and his son JESUS for forgiveness, because only my pilots vengeance mean everything in all situations according to life and what it had to offer me.  I've been giving GOD and his son JESUS more of my time than ever.  I can't began to tell you that my life has been more calming than ever.  I'm very thankful for my pilots giving me the comfort I've been looking for...for a very long time. Who wouldn't want this kind of peace?

I find it totally awesome to be able to talk to GOD and his son JESUS about everything.  Friends in general are really your associates.  Friends and I might as well say...family will deceive you in every since.  I consider my pilots above my friends always.  They will never deceive you.

I can say that I live with happiness in my life.  Nonetheless...you can't get no better than that.  When you read this post, go out to the ones you love and say I love you and give them a hug, because you never know if their is another day promised to them, or to you.  I'm thankful that I'm spared each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion