Search - A.T.C.B.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

A Long Awaited Extended Family Member

Book 87 - Special Edition Post












Psalms 118:24 -  24. This is the day which the LORD hat made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 





It was one of my days that I didn't feel all that well with my health. I didn't let it get me down from writing this post. I was determined to get what I needed to say off of my chest. Nothing negative, or dramatic, because that don't work here on Author Terri Celestine Brunson. Only the truth will prevail it's wonderful face according to my post.

I took Zachary to his first football practice for this season 2018. I had decided to take Zachary on what was our usual Subway day for a late lunch. I ordered our usual subs for dining in, since Zachary and I had enough time to sit and eat our subs. Then all of a sudden, my uncle Carl come into the Subway to buy a lunch. I didn't know he worked at an major insurance company as an executive just around the corner from the Circle K convenient store.

As ordered his lunch, I got up to greet him and have a conversation with him, since he is my uncle. Our conversations were very pleasant. I didn't have time for animosity, nothing of the sort, because he did nothing wrong towards my immediate family and myself. As a matter of fact, my uncle and his wife, my aunt Tammy was totally supportive of my immediate family since day one during my father's illness back in 2016 until he died on December 4.  Uncle Carl then asked if my immediate family and I were okay.

I was very happy he asked about us and was very concerned about how my immediate family and I were.  I was very happy to update my uncle with a positive outcome about my immediate family's well being and health. I assured my uncle Carl that everything was quite well. I also assured my uncle that everything was quite okay with me after dealing with the death of my father. I told him that I had came to terms with my father's death and that I let old rubbish and my bad patches go (giving all of my trials and tribulations to GOD and his son JESUS) in their vengeance against those who did wrong towards my immediate family and to my father in his last days.

I didn't want to dawn on anything from the past, because my father is gone and I can't bring him back to life. So...I told my uncle that my immediate family and I had moved on with life and living it to the fullest. It wasn't long before my uncle Carl had to be back to work. So we departed our ways to our destinations. I told uncle Carl to relay a message to my aunt Tammy, my cousin Tammika, and Caturah that I loved them.

We both went our separate ways from there. I can say that my visit with my uncle Carl was a pleasant one. It was totally a breath of fresh air I wanted to breathe, and I thank GOD and his son JESUS for that. I don't want to go back in time when I could have those precious moments as I did with my uncle Carl, because it meant a great deal to me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion