Search - A.T.C.B.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Thoughts Of My Chocolate Diary

Book 87











Isaiah 11:2 - 2. And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD





I've been slacking lately with my manuscript, "The Chocolate Diaries." Why? Because I haven't had the time to lay out the foundation for what I want to talk about in terms for my second chapter, I call, Chocolate Two. It's my live diary on display, and I'm not sure what I want to talk about in sequel to Chocolate One. It seems the words want come out for some reason.

I know in my mind, my heart and soul, the words want come out to save my life. My goal for a successful book was to pray about it before I start writing. I haven't obeyed GOD and his son JESUS to pray about what I want to write about so that I will have the ability to breeze through my writing with every piece of chocolate unknown to me and the rest of the world. As Forrest Gump said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." And it's true!

This is why I'm going to obey GOD and his son JESUS and pray about what I'm going to write before I write from now on, like how its working for me thus moment. I really find myself breezing through my post here on Author Terri Celestine Brunson with fierce notion of what I'm trying to say in reference to my draft manuscript. I guess my blog is the easiest place to express how I feel about things in my life. Coping with what was once was and is now. Here, I'm able to breeze through to my public play ground in order to express my feelings certain things.

It's totally different with 'The Chocolate Diaries' of course. It will some day be published for the world to see; hopefully taken into the heart by those who are interested in reading it when that time comes, and taken into consideration by those who are truly interested when I'm chronicling my life as I live it publicly. As for my blog site, Author Terri Celestine Brunson, its totally easy for me to find out what I want to talk about. When I write, I truly want to be understood by the sight of what is written here and for those to take heed into what I'm talking about when I express my thoughts and concerns and asking questions in between those thoughts and concerns. I think I summed it up here praying that everyone understood what I'm trying to say.

GOD and your son JESUS, I pray for the knowledge you gave me to think and to take into heart the most precious moments in my life. It's truly a blessing to be able to tell my story even in a nutshell. Finding my way out of that shell, I find success at the peak of what is my chocolate of life. I'm praying for that patience to meet it when 'The Chocolate Diaries' is published. In the name of my pilots above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion