Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Removing The Weights Of The Past

Book 69















Proverbs 20:8 - 11 - 8. A king that sitteth in the throne of judgement scattereth away all evil with his eyes. 9. Who can say, I have made my heart clean, I am pure from my sin? 10. Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD. 11. Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right. 

Micah 6:10 - 11 - 10. Are there yet the treasures of wickedness in the house of the wicked, and the scant measure that is abominable? 11. Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weight?








I pray every single day to GOD and his son JESUS  to mend my scarred heart. It's hard sometimes when I have this extremely heavy weight on my shoulders. It feels like my chest caving in and I'm  paying the price for that extremely heavy weight that I've carrying since my father's death. All I ever wanted was answers to questions that's been lingering in my thoughts, in my heart, and in my soul. I want to finally put the magnitude of the Hades my immediate family and I was put through from Minnie Lou to rest.

It wearing on my patience. GOD and his son JESUS...please give me the strength and the patience to let go this miserable farce I can't change even if I wanted to! "December 4 will be one of my roughest days in my life to come."  I want to finally be alright and finally come to reality of my father's death and from all the Hades Minnie Lou put my immediate family, my father and I through behind closed doors that no one...not even her daughter's, or my uncle Sam (her husband) never knew about. Some day...they will too know what really happened behind closed doors was a tragedy.

When a person like myself consistently vent her feelings in public, it's a reason for everything to be expressed from experience. I'm not justifying anything in this post,not my style. I'm stating the real facts of what Hades my family and I been through. My immediate family and I lived through a tragedy no one would of ever believed would of happened, if it were them and they've lived through it. I pray GOD and his son JESUS that no one else will fall victim to anything justifiable for someone assuming Power of Attorney over some one's life without the knowledge, especially over a live family who are more blood biologically to that person than they are.

Only GOD and his son JESUS can give me the strength to move on with life and let the past take it's place to be filed away.  Nothing stays in the past! Minnie Lou's indiscretions will continue to come to past until she confess and apologize for the pure Hades she put my immediate family, my father and I through. And from that point...I will not stop venting until I'm officially understood about my venting in public. Truth is the truth...the facts are the facts...to forgive and not to forget. My reality holds water and I will not waste no time sharing it and venting it.

GOD and his son JESUS vengeance is at the peak. There is nothing wrong with venting, only if the truth prevails and the facts are obvious. My uncle Ron and my twin sister Sherri thought me somethings and there were so much I needed to hear from the both of them so much. I thank GOD and his son JESUS for my uncle Ron and my twin sister Sherri for the uplifting reality check I so desperately needed. I will keep praying to my pilots for strength, understanding, faith, patience, deliverance, trust, belief and hope that my immediate family and I...especially myself will be alright and that I will start living life again...without my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion