Search - A.T.C.B.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Our Father Is With Us In Spirit

Book 67 - Special Edition Post - Remembrance Of Our Father









Wesley Brunson Sr.

February 19, 1950  ~  December 4, 2016
Copyright 2017









Psalms 147:3 - 3. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Matthew 5:4 - 4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Romans 8:18 - 18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 

1 Thessalonians 4:13 - 18 -  13. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14. For if we believe that JESUS died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in JESUS will GOD bring with him. 15. For this we say unto you by the word of the LORD, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the LORD shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16. For the LORD himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD. 18. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 

Ecclesiastes 3:4 - 4. A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance.








There is not a day my twin sister Sherri and I don't think of our father Wesley Brunson Sr. It seems as though we think of him more everyday than the rest of our immediate family. Don't get me wrong here! Our mother Ruth Ann think of him all the time...we know this for sure. My brother Wesley and his wife (our sister in law) Neyome think of him too. In my heart...I don't think they think of our father as much as my Sherri and I do.

It's been over ten months...four days to this date after our father's death and there is not a single day we don't vent, or think, or hear our father's voice when we talk about him, or smell his awesome barbecue. It's hard to believe that he's no longer here with us to make us smile, laugh out loud, and listen to his crazy jokes, and to absorb his extremely funny facial experessions in our thoughts. I guess reality still hasn't set in for Sherri and myself. We pray everyday for comfort, guidance and understanding and trust that GOD and his son JESUS will continue to help us with our extreme grief. With that said...we will continue to present our state of minds about how we feel about our father being deceased and the woman behind his death. Our feelings are mutual in private and mostly in public,  so that everyone will know how we really feel about what has happen leading up to our father's death and the woman behind his death.

I guess our grief will have to no time limit and we did learn to forgive, but we will never forget. "We are totally scarred for life!"All Sherri and I can do is pray and ask GOD and his son JESUS to help us with our extreme grief, our extreme hurt and with our anger. I wish all of our hurt could go away just because. As I said in my post, "Grief has no time limit."

As I said in my post, "Sherri and I will continue to vent if help us to find a little comfort to cope more with our father's death. There was a day when Sherri and I both had what I call a bad patch. We talked about our father for hours like he was still with us in his mortal body. We cried out, we comforted one another, then we caught ourselves in a moment that we thought we were coming to reality with our father's death. Then I said, "Our father is with us in spirit; he's not here in our presents anymore." Then we said instantaneously, "I miss our father so much" at the same time.

At that particular moment...we thought we were coming to terms with our father death, but we knew in our hearts there was nothing we could do to bring him back to us ever. We knew that he is in HEAVEN. He's not in pain from his sister Minnie Lou drugging him, hurting him and seeing the pain on his face when she rigorously turned him while cleaning him, talking to him in secret against his immediate family, lying to him about his immediate family, and seeing him crying when he really needed his immediate family there with him 'only' during his illness with visits from his siblings of course...and not being selfish about it either. "Remembering that day when I was wiping away his tears as he cried in my arms while I was taking care of him, because he wanted and needed his immediate family there with him only." I will never forget that day for as long as I live.

Sherri will not forget either. Yes...our father cried in front of us and his immediate family, because he wanted us there with him! That time has past and it still brings anger and it haunts me till this day. Sherri and I still talk about that toucher. We pray...we will continue to give it GOD and his son JESUS in their vengeance against Minnie Lou Wright and Barbara Dixon for the forever deep gash they have place on our immediate family. Sherri and I will not stop venting when it comes to our father Wesley Brunson Sr.. I want everyone in the world to see the truth, if all of you who wasn't there to live through the lies, the hurt, the evil presents. Our father was everything to Sherri and I and we will never forget him, or stop thinking and venting about him. Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Is An Open Discussion